IT'S OFFICIAL # Use your time more wisely!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoney!

ONE love, blood, life
OK...just to compare....I am starting this thread. I will have pretty close to the same amount of charachters even.

I waited for the clock to tick to :00....I then started a new window on Internet Explorer (remember, I have dial-up). I then tapped in TVGuide.com. After it loaded, I looked to find the listings, and typed in lisitings. :yawn:

It loaded, and told me to sign up. Fuck that. :down:

It went to Yahoo.com and entered in TV Listings. I came up with TVguide.com and Yahoo TV listings. I plugged in the date and time (Thursday, 8am). It then opened a page with more options. :ohmy:

Finally, I selected the Chicago listings, and came up with two listing...a CBS Thanksgiving Daya Parade and on NBC, Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.

That took 2:49.

This has taken me (by the time I hit submit) 3:39.

:down: :down: :down:

yertle-the-turtle said:
you have to do it 3 times and average it out

Yes...you are right.

You make a lovely research assistant Yertle.

I :heart: Yertle today. Especially when he comments on Guns and Roses! :applaud:

I like class participation...I will facotr this into your final grade

Sicy said:
Why didnt you post this in ABEL's thread?

That is a very good question.

In order for the experiment to yield the perfect results, we needed actually start a thread and submit it. Unfortunately, I cannot delete threads.

So, It was for science! :D

zoney! said:
later for you....

Where's ABEL? :eyebrow:

i'm at work, using my time more wisely :p

now you know why i much prefer turning the page of an actual tv guide which takes what, 30 seconds or less? to searching online for it :wink:

zoney do you must really have a lot of time on your hands these days...first researching the "click here if you don't want to wait longer" and now the tv guide :lol:

:hmm: what's next from zonelistener research, inc.

Back
Top Bottom