Its Official# UPS Sucks My Balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
I traded tickets with a fine interferencer and the tickets were sent to me via UPS.

Well I waited almost 2 weeks for them to come, yet they never arrived.

I got the tracking number from the sender and tracked it online and it said they were delivered on Monday the 14th.

Well I called and told them I never received them and they said the guy left it at the front door. But I never received a package at the front door. So they have opened up an investigation...

Why do I have a bad feeling about this...

2 GA tickets could be lost and gone forever :sad::sad::sad:

Last edited:
omg :|
Since when does UPS just leave shit at the door?? You always need a signature!

Booo hiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I sent mine to an interferencer by Priority mail with delivery confirmation :drool:

The worst part of it is someone is depending on me for one of the two tickets. If they can't be found then it would break my heart to be letting the other person down. I probably shouldnt have even said anything because if that person reads this then now they will be worried.

Its just a sucky sucky situation, hopefully I'll find out more when the stores are open on Monday.

UPS :down:

We lost so many Christmas and birthday gifts when I was younger because UPS would leave the packages on the edge of the highway at the end of our long gravel driveway because they couldn't be bothered to drive up to the house.

would you get compensated for your lost gifts or would you be sol?

I FOUND THEM!!!!!!

I went outside to see what the weather was like, its beautiful here today by the way, and i saw off to the side of my place a tan envelope laying sideways, flat againt a couple tiles that are in my yard.

I couldnt believe it was actually there, It's been so rainy and windy here this week, the wind even knocked over the propane tank for my bbq grill, the envelope must have flown away from my front door. I'm just glad it stayed within finding distance, the tickets are a bit wet but should be ok.

Moral of the story, if you are sending out tickets, dont use UPS, use certified mail or FedEx or anything that requires a sginature.

I'm so relieved right now.

:dancing:

Back
Top Bottom