Its Official - U2popmofo's current avatar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i dont know it, im not into movies and soaps

soap+mouth is mucho bubblos

That movie was hilarious

best use of voice overs EVER

no worries...you should have no problems finding glitter at bloackbuster tonight

I'd like to thank everyone for the nice comments (well, atleast the people who gave nice comments) :wink:

I felt like this avatar was somewhat fitting, seeing how I have a tendency to put my foot in my mouth quite often. I figured it could use a good washing, how dare I say 'fudge'???!!! :wink:

I knew what it was...but it kind of looks like a cherry popsicle, and it makes me hungry for one. Waw.

This.... is... the....greatest....movie!!!!!

One of only five that I deem worthy of owning. You MUST see it, JessicaAnn - it is definately a classic. I even look forward to TBS's 24-hour showing of it at Thanksgiving - although the constant commercials suck! :madspit:

I admit to liking u2popmofo.....................

's avatar. :wink:

I'm all about 24 hours of a Christmas Story. "Whoopee! A zeppelin!" :up:

This is the greatest holiday movie ever!!

It's one of only five that I deem worth owning. I even look forward to TBS's 24-hour showing of it at Thanksgiving - although the constant commercials SUCK!! :madspit:

(if this post appears twice - my apologies. i submitted it once & it was added to the thread. then when i came back to check for other replies, it was gone.....weird.) :huh:

BluRmGrl said:
This is the greatest holiday movie ever!!

It's one of only five that I deem worth owning. I even look forward to TBS's 24-hour showing of it at Thanksgiving -

miracle on 34th street (the original) is my favorite holiday movie. but i do enjoy a christmas story and the 24 hour showing :up:

when i first saw a christmas story i thought it sucked, but then it grew on me :reject: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom