It's official - U2 wins again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Idaho

The Fly
I know it's only a stupid little battle of the bands on the other board I post at but U2 beat out Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers to move onto the next round. Just thought I'd share the joy.

:applaud:

Now, if anyone starts talking crap about U2 over there you let me know I'll kick some ass :mad:

Well there's this one guy named Kris Hodgson who voted for Tom Petty. I'd get gansta on his ass if I were you...

Idaho said:
Well there's this one guy named Kris Hodgson who voted for Tom Petty. I'd get gansta on his ass if I were you...

WHAT!! Kris is supposed to be a U2 fan :angry:

Dear Ho,

Since you are one of the newer members here, I will be polite in informing you that we do not talk about U2 here in the forum known as "It's Official", "I.O." to some. This is not the place nor atmosphere to discuss, or even bring up THE band. I understand you are enthusiastic about THE band, but please try to maintain some discipline when posting within the cyber-walls of "It's Official". No action will be taken at the present time, but in the future, if this common knowledge rule is broken, I will have to enforce consequences.

Thank you for your understanding,

*Boomchaa!*
High Priestess of IO

don't worry about ho-face there, I understand.

first when I came here I didn't know what this IO thing was all about either..

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
Dear Ho,

Since you are one of the newer members here, I will be polite in informing you that we do not talk about U2 here in the forum known as "It's Official", "I.O." to some. This is not the place nor atmosphere to discuss, or even bring up THE band. I understand you are enthusiastic about THE band, but please try to maintain some discipline when posting within the cyber-walls of "It's Official". No action will be taken at the present time, but in the future, if this common knowledge rule is broken, I will have to enforce consequences.

Thank you for your understanding,

*Boomchaa!*
High Priestess of IO

AHHH!!! *Hides under umbrella*

hahah!
I always get sooo honored with EP posts in my threads!

wait...

this isn't my thread.

ah hell,
I took it over anyway.
:angry:

Back
Top Bottom