It's Official U2.com SUCKS A FAT ONE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sallycinnamon78 said:
Now THIS is more like it! A very warm welcome to asylum seekers from Zootopia. :lol:

LMAO. Thank you! Are we safe here?? Is it likely to get a bit prickly!! LOL

Brendan, you need to get yourself a cool avatar!

I didn't realise my title was going to be "babyface" when I picked the Zooropa cover from the list. Nice coincidence. It's better than being deemed a "stranger"!!

Last edited:
This is NOT Zootopia, or anything like it.

Just so you know... :wink:

We actually have rules here :rolleyes:

Now..

Brains

:drool:

:spork:

brendan reborn said:
They banned me from posting on their boards without justification.

Hi!

I don't even bother going to U2.com anymore.....could never get in the forums anyway even to read them......then they want you to pay $40 to join.....join what? There are no concerts in my area and at this point I'm not even interested in attending a concert if they did decide another leg....enough is enough.

I'll just sit back and enjoy the music and I can watch all the concerts here at Interference....I'm sure there will be postings galore.

carol
wizard2c
:|

Orla said:
Brendan, you need to get yourself a cool avatar!

I didn't realise my title was going to be "babyface" when I picked the Zooropa cover from the list. Nice coincidence. It's better than being deemed a "stranger"!!

titles are according to the number of posts you have, everyone under 30? is a babyface.

now less talking, more brains:drool:

ILuvLarryMullen said:

titles are according to the number of posts you have, everyone under 30? is a babyface.

now less talking, more brains:drool:

Yeah, I know... thanks. I was just comparing the two sites. Elsewhere, you are given the title "stranger" when you first post.

well now this has turned into a weird coagulation of conversation.

bigmac_brain.jpg

myusernamehere said:
well now this has turned into a weird coagulation of conversation.

bigmac_brain.jpg

EEEEWWWW. THAT IS GROSS.

I am in the middle of eating a burger - and you have to post something like that. :mad:

Last edited:
brendan reborn said:

I am beggining to see that and will gladly switch allegiance if you'll have me. Apparently I'm to risque' for Zootopia.

Really?! I mean, some of the posts in the band members folders are pretty risque'.

-----------

Pfft, I find I can get around that IO rule about no "you-know-who" by using very obscure or vague references, and I'm a Binkie fan, so it's easy to post about that person since he's often overlooked anyway.

Last edited:
Doozer61 said:

:no: the feast still continues!

Hey now, put down the spork, I never mentioned "spyplane" band, Binkie's a guy in this band I know, not a well-known person, but pretty cool.

The rule is no mention of "you-know-who" doesn't say anything about alluding to them, :laugh: muahahha

I don't break rules, simply bend some of them when the mood strikes me.

spyplaneband.com is cool, so long as you have a high speed internet connection.

If I had high speed internet connection, I would renew my subscription to it right now.

If they put every music video ever made, then it will be totally worth it, to me anyway.

Back
Top Bottom