It's Official U2.com SUCKS A FAT ONE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: It's Official U2.com SUCKS A FAT ONE

sallycinnamon78 said:

Being human, and of a fairly sound mind, I too made the mistake of mentioning ... UknowWho here (being a website dedicated to the band, I accidentally used logic when considering the subject of my post). Little did I realise that such discussion is equivalent to blasphemy in the hallowed halls of IO. I was chased out by scary people wielding big pointed sticks. I therefore ran for my life, and have only returned to pass my wisdom on to you.

I'm gonna run away now before they catch me again... :help: They're okay really, they can even be quite nice on occasion :D, but WATCH YOUR BRAINS BECAUSE THEY WILL BE EATEN.
Don't say you weren't warned...
Fine with me...I can deal with dickheads. Why do you think I was kicked out of the almighty hypocritical zootopia? In fact I like the assholes. It gives me somethjing to do when at work. Unlike most of these tossers, I have a life outside of the internet.

They're cool people really, generally speaking, on this board. :yes: I think braineating may just be a bad habit they've picked up over time... lol.

So pray tell, what did you say to get booted off Zootopia? Just being nosey!

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: It's Official U2.com SUCKS A FAT ONE

brendan reborn said:

Fine with me...I can deal with dickheads. Why do you think I was kicked out of the almighty hypocritical zootopia? In fact I like the assholes. It gives me somethjing to do when at work. Unlike most of these tossers, I have a life outside of the internet.

:huh:

You don't have to resort to name calling. Most people were just having a little fun with you. Read some of the other threads in here and you'll see that a lot of first time IO posters were given the same treatment, even long time Interference members who visit here for the first time. Its all in fun...don't take it so seriously.

yeah...next thing you know where going to get complaints about this and then we're going to get a warning that we can't be eating brains and shit.

im in a bad mood now.

Really, Everything I normally post is with sarcasm. I have no intention of upsetting anyone. I was kicked out of zootopia because one person lacks a sense of humor there and runs to the moderators every time I say something off color. Excuse me if I am a little bitter. As I said before...direct me to the area that says no U2 talk allowed in here. Also for the 3rd time....this thread is about U2.com not the band.

Last edited:
myusernamehere said:

Everything You Know is Wrong

This is the general discussion area, primarily to be used for reactions and thoughts about U2.

your answer was given to you in the 13th post of this thread.

no U2 in IO is an unwritten rule around here. you're new and didn't know. now you do.

and any kind of name calling, even in jest, is not appreciated, especially since you don't know any of us.

I know you! Am I allowed to call you names? Just kidding. I might have to eat your brains though... :lmao:

icelle said:
yeah...next thing you know where going to get complaints about this and then we're going to get a warning that we can't be eating brains and shit.

im in a bad mood now.

oh :(. This sucks. I was in a bad mood over a something important literally, of life and death - now I'm in a bad bloody mood about everything! I thought we were used to being silly in here. But, just for the hell of it...

:drool: brains

To all who feel grumpy I say :bump::bump: :)

Last edited:
sallycinnamon78 said:
I know you! Am I allowed to call you names? Just kidding. I might have to eat your brains though... :lmao:

sure, in fun is fine, but this guy was calling people dickheads and assholes in one sentence and he hasn't even been here 15 minutes.

go with the fun before that happens. :banghead:

laughing_cat.jpg

Doozer61 said:

your answer was given to you in the 13th post of this thread.

no U2 in IO is an unwritten rule around here. you're new and didn't know. now you do.

and any kind of name calling, even in jest, is not appreciated, especially since you don't know any of us.
Sorry no more name calling. I'm just used to humorless people in zootopia. No offense but the 13th post was not really an answer. Sure it says that thread is primarily for U2 discussion but it surely doesn't say this one is not.

brendan reborn said:

Sorry no more name calling. I'm just used to humorless people in zootopia. No offense but the 13th post was not really an answer. Sure it says that thread is primarily for U2 discussion but it surely doesn't say this one is not.

Ahem!! *cough cough* Are all Zootopians like that?? LOL

We really aren't humorless, I swear! We have lots of humor...tons of it, really :wink:

Zootopians on the other hand ;)

Bono's American Wife said:
We really aren't humorless, I swear! We have lots of humor...tons of it, really :wink:

Zootopians on the other hand ;)
I am beggining to see that and will gladly switch allegiance if you'll have me. Apparently I'm to risque' for Zootopia.

brendan reborn said:

No there are a couple of cool ones on there. I think they should get the hell outta there though before they're infected with a dull sense of humor.

I can't speak for everyone, but I've had all of my vaccinations and I'm pretty confident I've developed a resistance. But to be sure, I'll avoid people who underestimate the importance of smiling and LOL!!

Orla said:

I can't speak for everyone, but I've had all of my vaccinations and I'm pretty confident I've developed a resistance. But to be sure, I'll avoid people who underestimate the importance of smiling and LOL!!
Yeah and be on the lookout for cry babies who run and tell the moderators on you. Apparently if you resist their efforts to conform you, you will be banished.

Indeed... banished from the whole community! The thing is, no-one really knows what constitutes "stepping over the line". It's a sort of ad hoc system of discipline. Not satisfactory at all.

Orla said:
Indeed... banished from the whole community! The thing is, no-one really knows what constitutes "stepping over the line". It's a sort of ad hoc system of discipline. Not satisfactory at all.
You are absolutely correct there. I guess it's all up to the moderators discretion. Some people can get away with selling their children on there. Others are repremanded for typing "bad" words.

So what's the sentence for digressing or posting in the wrong forum? 10 years? 5 years? I'm guessing posting in the wrong forum is a more serious offence than digressing - at least with the latter you started out with the right topic! LOL

brendan reborn said:
You are absolutely correct there. I guess it's all up to the moderators discretion. Some people can get away with selling their children on there. Others are repremanded for typing "bad" words.
LOL! I've yet to be sentenced. It seems either website....I can't win.

Back
Top Bottom