It's Official: Trolls of the World...Unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are some serious thought violations in here. :down:

Don't the penal codes mean anything to you? If I must, I will assemble a "coalition of the willing"--that's right, all the Pacific islands I can bribe--and I...we will liberate...err...um....

*humph*

Ladies...ladies! Stop fighting. I can't take the fighting. Please....the fighting. My ears...the fighting. OMG....ladies...the fiiiighting. Stop. Stooooop. :sad:

*this message was brought to you by Betsy Wetsy and the Little Plastic Potty (Bathtub Division). Making sure that every doll that pees on itself gets the proper bath to prevent from being unclean.

Hmm...I ponder the meaning of this thread and of life. I question the idiosyncrasies that make me expunge long and meaninglessly difficult words to showcase my self-importance.

I see the "Whortense" (I make sure to add " ", as to not demean myself by referring to it as anything less than an intellectual exercise), and I see the art. Yes, the magnificent art.

And, yet, the art is perhaps the best when it is unrehearsed.

I shall continue to ponder meaningless questions that divert from actually doing something about it.

Goddamn you, Whortenses. Your storyline has been going on for three years. When the hell are you going to end? We ALL know that you really love your husband, but that your sister and the staff writers are manipulating you to think that you love Julian. Please...three years is long enough! Move on or shut up! :angry:

j/k

I thought I'd live some old memories. I don't dig out the skeletons in the closet that often, but tonight seemed to be the night.

Catch 'em all again next year probably!

Bon soir...

Melon

Maybe some trolls will cheer you up! :hug:

trolls.JPG

zoney! said:
people should check their bad days at the entrance to IO :angry: [/irony]

not to be repetitive but

No sorry wrong

IO is the only place where I can have a bad attitude and not get in trouble with my boss.

Ormus said:
I question the idiosyncrasies that make me expunge long and meaninglessly difficult words to showcase my self-importance.

And, yet, the art is perhaps the best when it is unrehearsed.

I shall continue to ponder meaningless questions that divert from actually doing something about it.

This is quite simply a DELIGHT.

Exercise your vacuous and malnourished discourse in the company of other overtly esoteric alters.

We should all be so lucky as to subscribe to your existential manifesto, on the security and practice of verbose ineptitude.

:up:

~the whiz,
an offspring

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom