it's official travelling circus/recommendations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bet meggyland would be the coolest Zoo EVER!!

hey!! I saw the simpsons tonight where they go to a zoo!!! Lisa walks into a room and the peguins are flying around. When they see her they land and get all shifty eyed like, "you didn't see us flying...we cant fly"

Me and daafish want to go to the zoo but the weather stinks right now :scream: :sad:

:heart: zoo :heart:

Best zoo EVER

"When I am asked about the best "zoo" in the world my answer is: If I were an animal, the ONLY place where I would like to live is at Aspinall's Parks. And I really mean it."
Kurt Benirschke,
President, The Zoological Society of San Diego.

Welcome to Howletts Online - a website dedicated to the extraordinary work and achievements of the late John Aspinall's Wild Animal Parks. Our 6 Live Webcams offer you a unique opportunity to see our rare animals at Howletts Wild Animal Park for yourself. You will see our parks are very different to conventional zoos and parks - our animals are free to roam in as near natural enclosures as possible and bonding between wild animals and their keepers is actively encouraged, enriching both their lives and the enjoyment of our visitors.

I'm going there this summer! :hyper:

I :heart: the Milwaukee Zoo. The NEW Zoo is also nice (Northeastern Wisconsin). Been awhile since I've been to either of those. There's a nice zoo here where I live now though. We didn't have a zoo back in my hometown.

it's best to go to the zoo when it's cold. the tigers are out and moving around so it's a better view.

we have 2 zoos here, one is free and the other really is not.

i went to the san diego zoo and hated it :slant:

the best "zoo" i've been to was disney's animal kingdom in florida.

i think next year my roommate and i are going to go to the mutual of omaha zoo though. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom