It's official # tornado terror

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
There are about fifteen tornados in my state, Alabama, today. Some of them are in the Birmingham area. It's raining really hard outside, it's pitch black, and I wish it'd go away. I wish tornados could be banned.:mad: :censored: :scream:

Last night the local news here scared the :censored: out of me...I had the sound turned down low while I was making dinner and all I heard were the words "devastation" and "Atlanta" and they started showing this time lapse view of the Atlanta skyline and the changing weather.

I missed the beginning of the story and I thought Atlanta got hit by a huge tornado and I ran upstairs to find Iris' cell phone number to see if she was okay.

I felt like :der: when Rick told me there was a tornado watch but no tornado :reject:

I hope everyone in that part of the country is okay and this scary weather calms down soon :hug:

Bono's American Wife said:
Last night the local news here scared the :censored: out of me...I had the sound turned down low while I was making dinner and all I heard were the words "devastation" and "Atlanta" and they started showing this time lapse view of the Atlanta skyline and the changing weather.

I missed the beginning of the story and I thought Atlanta got hit by a huge tornado and I ran upstairs to find Iris' cell phone number to see if she was okay.

I felt like :der: when Rick told me there was a tornado watch but no tornado :reject:

I hope everyone in that part of the country is okay and this scary weather calms down soon :hug:

:hug: thanks for thinking of me char. :)

i am fine. i am home now and really should not be online. because there is thunder and lightning hitting left and right. :crack: i have actually been staying at my parents house all week because i don't want to be alone in my apt. during bad weather.

verte stay safe too.

I flew on Sunday night on one of our planes through/around some of these storms - it was the most turbulent flight I have ever been on. Very scary.

And then I flew into Detroit - not realizing they got hit too. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom