It's official: tonight will be very ackward

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
My best friend invited me to the movies but her boyfriend wasn't going. She just called me back and said he is going. Yes, other people are going to but the only one I get along with really well is her so I planned on talking to her about my girlfriend and my troubles with her.

Worst part is I have a secret crush on my best friend and every day I fight more with my girlfriend. :huh:

unless you want to break up with your girlfriend, and lose your best friend, i wouldn't recommend telling your crush how you feel about her.

That's exactly why I haven't .

It did go as awkward as I thought. I don't think I will ever do that again.

I made a couple of crack comments about the movie (Meet the Fockers, which sucked, by the way) and she was all cocky or something, somewhat different to how she is when we're alone. When it's just me and her she is so funny and uninhibted and cool.

Me and my burst bubble are going to sleep now. Thanks, It's Official.

Zoomerang96 said:
unless you want to break up with your girlfriend, and lose your best friend, i wouldn't recommend telling your crush how you feel about her.

question 1: what do you feel for your girlfriend?

question 2: are you sure you have a crush or are you just find a way to escape from your girlfriend?

question 3: do you really are able to hide your feelings???

That was a typo. :wink:

LadyLuck, those really are some interesting questions. Thanks. After last night things are different because I realized I was idealizing my best friend and actually giving my girlfriend a hard break.

Time will tell, though.

browneyed boy, you typed about this before in zoo confessions. you seem like you idealize your best friend alot. if your gf is not the one you want to be with, break up with her. its not fair to compare her to your best friend.

Yeah, I did, pathetic isn't it? BUT this thread was supposed to be about how awkward it would be.

I just realized the whole idealization thing, though. Hopefully I will eventually sort things out and fix things.

The worst part is that I don't want to hurt my girlfriend because I do care about her but I just don't think I'm in love anymore. I feel like I'm betraying her if I leave her behind.

And, yes, I know what I should do but every time I tell her about this she cries and I just don't want to see that, so I just hug her and pretend that nothing has happened. This has ocurred like three separate times.

Eventually, I hope, I will figure out exactly what I feel and I will be able to tell her.

you're not pathetic at all.
we all tend to idelize when we're in a situation we don't feel confortable into!

you know, I just found out I thought I was in love but I am not... it was just a trick in my mind and I found it out just stopping and waiting for my heart to speak!

Back
Top Bottom