It's Official Today SUCKS!!! #111302

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
:angry:

Allow me to vent please. Because of my forgetfulness and procrastination I waited until 1:30AM to pack for my business trip today. I did not get to bed until 3:30AM, and because of that I was late to work. And now I am freaking tired as hell.:rant:

So, I drive like hell to make it to the office by 9:30AM and basically run into the office, and before I can log on to my computer, my co-worker grabs me for a conference call and next thing I know I have committed myself to an additional meeting tomorrow. :huh: I run back to my desk and receive a dreadful phone call from a redneck broker that I hate beyond belief. I had to sit there and listen to him bitch and moan over things that he doesn't understand because he is feckin idiot! He crossed the line this time and started yelling cussing and at me. :mad: I would not stand for his rudeness and lack of professionalism. I have had to take his shit for over a year now and just reached a boiling point with him this morning. I just told him off and we started having a yelling match!!!!! REDNECK BASTARD! He had no idea who he was dealing with. Asshole he backed down when I fought back! DAMN did that shouting back at him feel good...My manager had my back 100% and I won this shouting match! :tongue:

/rant!

sorry you're having a sucky day

Ways to tell if a redneck has been working on a computer

10. The monitor is up on blocks.
9. Outgoing faxes have tobacco stains on them.
8. The six front keys have rotted out.
7. The extra RAM slots have Dodge truck parts installed in them.
6. The numeric keypad only goes up to six.
5. The password is "Bubba".
4. The CPU has a gun rack mount.
3. There is a Skoal can in the CD-ROM drive.
2. The keyboard is camouflaged.

And, The Number One Way To Tell If A Redneck Has Been Working On A Computer...

The mouse is referred to as a "critter".

Velvet, sorry about that. I have to deal with rednecks at work too. :tsk:

Salome said:
the customer is always right

Oh, Salomey. You and your one-liners. :lmao:

Last edited:
Good news is that he will be transferring to another person soon. Thank god. He drives every one from Atlanta, Winston-Salem, Los Angeles, to Knoxville insane, including his own client insane.

If he was correct with his assumptions and inquires I would have 0 problem with assisting him. That is my job. My job is to work with brokers and clients to make sure they understand their retirement plans and to make sure everything is in compliance with the law. However I am not here to be a fucking punching bag and take verbal assaults.

This man is hardly ever in the right. So instead of facing the fact that he doesn't understand retirement laws and take the time to learn about them, he would just rather bitch about it and take it out on me.

He really should go up to Washington and lobby to get the set laws that are in place changed to what he considers acceptable. And if he can change them, then by all means he can bring his happy hick ass back to me and to prove me wrong.

:mac:

Iris dahlink....

Careful what you wish for.....I think there's more than enough of them redneck lobbin' around the capitol all ready. We have too many dumb laws because of it.

Nothing like winning a shoutin' match though! Oh, I miss that feeling (although I bitched down a few stupid ass Northwest people recently - I do not like Union workers right now).

As for my day - I stupidly sent my cell phone to Fargo on an airplane. It had a nice rounstrip flight though.
:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

zonelistener said:
Iris dahlink....

Careful what you wish for.....I think there's more than enough of them redneck lobbin' around the capitol all ready. We have too many dumb laws because of it.

Nothing like winning a shoutin' match though! Oh, I miss that feeling (although I bitched down a few stupid ass Northwest people recently - I do not like Union workers right now).

As for my day - I stupidly sent my cell phone to Fargo on an airplane. It had a nice rounstrip flight though.
:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

oh how stupid of me..i forgot about the rednecks that are currently lobbying up there. haha. thanks for the reminder. anyhow, i stuck my asst with the redneck because i had a flight to catch. so now i am stuck in my actually beautiful hotel room in Raleigh Durham. So Zoney, did your phone earn any frequent flyer miles? ;)

I had to talk to this asshole on the phone today and I was all :sad: :scream: and everyone in my office was like :ohmy: because I never say anything and I was like, "Here! Someone else can talk to this guy! He's a fucking asshole." :rant:

Now I feel like an idiot and just want to go home and cry. :reject:

Meg,sorry you had to deal with a rude man today. I hope your day improved. I know it can ruin your day or week when you have a terrible conversation with someone like that.

Go out tonight and have fun. That is what i am going to do. This weekend is a pure party and forget about stress weekend. My best friend's b-day is tomorrow and we are celebrating all weekend. I will be meeting up with 10 of my friends tonight at a bar here in Midtown Atlanta and I am going to enjoy my time with them. and maybe just maybe meet a guy or two or just stick with flirting with the one guy i like. :flirt:

:wave: happy friday and hope the weekend is enjoyable for all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom