it's official #thunderstruck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salome

you are what you is
things are so silent in here that you're forcing me to post a pic out of boredom

good thing that I just bought a digi cam about a week ago

but you should be ashamed really :tsk:

338%3A%3A%3C8%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2329%3D533%3D%3B%3A7%3DXROQDF%3E23234654496%3B%3Bot1lsi

Fat penguin is way too cute.

Two of the girls I work with do volunteer work at the zoo. They always have penguin stories about who likes who, which toys certain penguins like to play with, etc.

I think today a couple escaped the penguin enclosure but they didn't get very far. Not like they can fly away or anything. :)

I was thinking about volunteering myself but they do most of their work outside - way too cold! Any whenever they come in to work they're always completely soaked from the knees down - again, way too cold!

Sometimes they work with the sea lions too! They kinda scare me though. Those things are huge!

meegannie said:
:ohmy: I have a picture like that!!

:hug:skybuddy:hug:
]:ohmy: it almost does seem like we share the same sky :hug:

but I bet no one shares the same file cluttered office :grumpy:

338%3A%3A%3A%3A%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2329%3D533%3D%3B%3A7%3DXROQDF%3E23234654496%3B6ot1lsi

5945828e.jpg

Rolling Stone.com says:
Based out of Milwaukee, the "track band" Lightning and Thunder has slowly built an international cult following through their realistic covers of Neil Diamond, ABBA, and many others, delivered with a quirky attitude. "Lightning" (the man) began playing guitar and bass in the 1960s, and spent the first two decades of his career as a singer-songwriter and part-time Elvis impersonator, Toward the end of the 1980s he joined forces with "Thunder," a female vocalist; the couple married in 1994. These days, Lightning concentrates on Neil Diamond material, while Thunder focuses on songs by ABBA and other disco acts,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom