It's Official...this riddle is INSANE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so the purpose of communicating verbally is so that the deaf dude doesn't know that mute dude is a snitch?

i think the mute dude should squirt the deaf dude in the eye with one of his own oranges.

justiccccccccccccccccccccce!!!

I think the mute needs to somehow get the deaf guy to admit to stealing the orange so the blind guy can hear him.

Or the blind guy will say, "Hey, which of you two pricks stole my orange?" and the mute will hold out both his hands so the blind guy can feel he only has one orange.

Last edited:
LikeNoOneBefore said:
Here's what I said to him once.

"Okay here's what I did today. I woke up and ate breakfast. Then I got ready for summer driving, walked to the car, Mom drove me to school, and I said "Hi" to my friend Eric and the instructor. Then we drove around for a while, and I went back home. Then I ate lunch and went to the library. I read a few books and got some music. Then I went outside and took some pictures with my camera, sat outside and talked with my parents, and ate dinner later. Then I came online, talked to a few friends and then came here to do this. ...which of these things is the answer?!?!?!? Hahaha"

And he said, "Wow, I can't tell you! its funny because you did the answer about three times!"

...which is it?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

the HA HA HA!!!
*a*

My conclusion: The mute man doesn't say anything. We've forgotten something important here: the blind man's not an idiot. He already knows that the deaf man stole his orange. He's slowly gathering his cane in his hands and getting ready to hit this deaf guy with it to get his orange back. All the mute man has to do is grab the orange and return it to the blind man after the blind man has physically disabled the deaf man. Problem solved.

LikeNoOneBefore said:
Here's the riddle. I have been trying to solve it for about four months now, and I still can't get it.

There's a blind man, a deaf man, and a mute man. They all have oranges. The deaf man steals an orange from the blind man. How will the mute be able to tell the blind that his orange was stolen?

Hints:

1.) It's some form of verbal communication.
2.) It's not Morse code or sign language.
3.) Apparently, it's something you do everyday.
4.) Think very simply.

I am trying to figure this out still so can any of you wise scholars help? :wink:

:scream:

LikeNoOneBefore said:
How will the mute be able to tell the blind that his orange was stolen?

Hints:

1.) It's some form of verbal communication.

3.) Apparently, it's something you do everyday.
4.) Think very simply.

If he could speak he would be able to tell him, he just can't speak, so the blind dude is screwed.

It's in the wording and the hints.

It is verbal, you do it daily and to think simply

Re: Re: It's Official...this riddle is INSANE

U2vertigofly said:

If he could speak he would be able to tell him, he just can't speak, so the blind dude is screwed.

I thought this, could be this the answer??? :hmm:

Or Maybe... He just tell him because he belongs to the MUTE Records of United Kindom So he can speak :der: (NO way this is the answer :giggle: )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mute

God damn guys, still no answer after 12 pages? I'm sticking with burp. And not "burp words" (page 10...that's as far back as I go...) just "burp." Which is what people do after eating things...like oranges. Daily. Verbally. Simply. And while it doesn't tell the blind man who took the orange, that wasn't the question.

I think this riddle have not answer...
Or not, maybe too many answers... brail, writing,...

A riddle not very interesting... especially if nobody can tell us the answer... (nobody know it) :(

But I have a Riddle if you want... (simply, but with an answer)

-On the freeway unenlightened... a guy drive his car without headlights, he is alone on the road.
Suddenly a girl wearing dark clothes cross the road... But he manages to avoid it...

Why ?!

Back
Top Bottom