It's Official...this riddle is INSANE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lool no... not night vision...

Dammit ! I've forgot a hint... "VERY FAST"

-On the freeway unenlightened... a guy drive his car VERY FAST without headlights, he is alone on the road.
Suddenly a girl wearing dark clothes cross the road... But he manages to avoid it...

Why ?!

I'm come from Switzerland... and since 2 years I live in Ottawa... My friends speak French and a bit english...

So I speak a little bit english...

I don't know too many english people in my neighborhood...

Sorry

I mean: But he manages to avoid SHE... ?

You got the answer uberbeaver...

Answer: The scene takes place during the day! :combust:

EDIT: Uber... your 10000 post comming soon !! :wink:

but...but...I thought it was an unenlightened free way! you know, from the dark ages! that just implied that it was at night! how misleading! I'm gonna stop using the ! now!

pudding'slife said:
I'm come from Switzerland... and since 2 years I live in Ottawa... My friends speak French and a bit english...

So I speak a little bit english...

I don't know too many english people in my neighborhood...I mean: But he manages to avoid SHE... ?

You got the answer uberbeaver...
Answer: The scene takes place during the day! :combust:

EDIT: Uber... your 10000 post comming soon !! :wink:

I am a Genius! And your English is fine, you chose a couple of strange words here and there. I was wondering if it was intentional or just a language issue. No problems. Thanks!

Ans I'm a big fan of your Army Knives and Watches and Cheese. Welcome!

pudding'slife said:
huh ?! Unenlightened... without Light... not without sun...

No ? oh! dammit ! maybe an particulary of the english language ... ? :sad:

Without light = Dark, or in this case you probably want Unlit.
Unenlighted is generally used with matter of knowledge. An unenlightened person doesn't know the truth, ie they "haven't seen the light."

maybe an particulary of the english language = Yeah, I have no idea what you're driving at here. LOL. Maybe you mean a "peculiarity of the English language"?

UberBeaver said:

I am a Genius! And your English is fine, you chose a couple of strange words here and there. I was wondering if it was intentional or just a language issue. No problems. Thanks!

Ans I'm a big fan of your Army Knives and Watches and Cheese. Welcome!

And our banking account ? lol

:cool: maybe i've speak too much !

Back
Top Bottom