It's Official# Things that piss you off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
drivers that think that 5 feet is a safe distance to pull out in front of someone.

Hard taco shells, damn thing breaks up with the first bite.

Having to wait in line anywhere.

People who have centered their lives around their own little problems and cannot see past themselves.

the post office, just because.

bills.

pms.

certain interferencers, *coughyouknowwhoyouarecough*

this :evil: smilie (I don't know why but I think it's the worst smilie I've ever seen...I actually think this is the first time I've used it).

running out of juice.

running out of chips.

The price of gas.

The fact that I can no longer eat a lot of sweets because it makes my teeth hurt really bad.

feeling tired all the time, no matter how much I sleep.

snow.

I think that's it for now...I'll probably be back later with more.

daisybean said:
People who have centered their lives around their own little problems and cannot see past themselves.

certain interferencers, *coughyouknowwhoyouarecough*

yep...

nuclear war does indeed suck...

It pisses me off that I can't edit posts that are more than an hour old. By the same token I wish I could delete my own posts.

It pisses me off that I can't think of an avatar that suits me right now.

I'm just a cranky ole bitch today :slant:

please don't get me started on nuclear war

however...get me started on old women crossing the road :rant:

Basstrap said:
however...get me started on old women crossing the road :rant:
what about the bikers who demand that they're vehicles like everyone else but run red lights? because y'know, they're pedestrians.

it can't be both ways, tree huggers. :madspit:

(j/k about the tree hugging part!!)

people

stupid people

really stupid people

really really stupid people

People ignoring me

People patronizing me

People who think I'm stupid

People who stop when they are walking in fron of you just to talk and you have to get around them and they won't move....

People who dont use their turn signal in the midst of traffic. :mad:

Especially those guys that are going to turn and dont signal and if you'd known they were turning you could have gone. :angry:

USE YOUR TURN SIGNALS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

that really bakes my beans.

Last edited:
frickin midterms and other school related work

not knowing if I should date Jessica full out, because she is also like my bestfriend

Muscle pain

boredom

immaturity.
pretension.
people so caught up in their own ideology that they wouldn't know their ass from their ear.
people who don't know how to listen.
people who think they are listening but really don't hear.
prejudice.
being scared.

you know what really pisses me off? people who deliberately ignore me when i post to them in threads. those people suck. they suck big time. that pisses me off. yeah, there i said it.

edited for spelling.

Last edited:
i like screamer's list. that list is :up:
i hate annoying people and i annoyed someone in here and i feel bad now.
i hate that people are ignored or plain angry with people. they feel bad and feeling bad is :down:
i hate having a short fuse lately.
having a short fuse makes me more angry.
i hate the fear that has enveloped the world right now and people are finding reasons to justify it. i hate the fact that it is a few chosen men who are responsible for all this fear and they are doing nothing to alleviate it.
i hate that i dont have a cadbury creme egg right now. i want chocolate.
:|

Things that piss me off?

Dirty dishes and the fact that I am the only one who lives here, so it's my job to wash them. :|

Stupid people.

Stock Brokers. (ok, ok, not all Stock Brokers, but I can name a few...)

Cellulite. (... and the fact that I can't spell the bloody word).

Cadbury Cream Eggs that have tampered with wrappers. It's such a waste! :angry: *Will not buy chocolate egg with exposed chocolate shell. :der:

Last edited:
Angel you are so right! Tampered with wrappers are a travesty of justice. I hate picking through the box when I have a craving, to find one that is intact and has a barcode so it can be scanned when I get to the register. I also think, some poor bugger is going to have to buy this egg I just touched and I hope that my fingers are clean.
Its also a travesty that they are as scarce as hens teeth this Easter. Pardon the pun.

Infact, your list is as good as screamers. I dont like Stock Brokers really either, my dad used to work at the ASX and well...:angel: they are not.
Dishes are a scourge of the kitchen. Dishwashers are a beautiful invention. I can never wash as good as them.

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
yah.....um........I just noticed the ":evil:" hatin'.
Unacceptable.
:shame:

Sorry, I didn't mean any offense toward you (I even forgot how much you loved it). Hey if you like it and :evil: makes you happy..then :up: to you.

:yes: to what everyone else has said.

Sicy that's an old avatar, but a great one. Does Phuzzie still hang around here?

icelle said:
you know what really pisses me off? people who deliberately ignore me when i post to them in threads. those people suck. they suck big time. that pisses me off. yeah, there i said it.

edited for spelling.

I hear ya on that one too...:hug:

perhaps you didn't post what they wanted to hear (you're pretty, smart, people love you, and you're the most wonderful person in the world)

daisybean said:
Sicy that's an old avatar, but a great one. Does Phuzzie still hang around here?

How did you expect me to answer this when it was on page 2?? :lol: :coocoo: ;)

I gotta show some Bono love for awhile :heart:

Phuzzie posts in PLEBA still.

Back
Top Bottom