IT'S OFFICIAL # there's something creepy in my

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
backyard!! :scream:

I moved something that haddnt been moved for probly 2 years :uhoh: and this is what was in there :crazy:

I have no idea what it is!!! Or if its dead or alive but it's frigging HUGE! :sad:

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 99
:yikes:

I don't think I wanna know LOL!

Move whatever you just moved back where it was and pretend you never saw that creature :yes:

:eek: wtf?

any chance of getting a better pic of it from a different angle?

Sicy said:
No I'm scared :no: It looks like a little bat or something :scream:

bats I like, this thing is definitely ickier than a bat :no:

but yet it looks kinda familiar to me :hmm: like I've seen something like it before on my parent's farm, where I grew up, but I can't recall for certain...

it looks like a big moth to me, moths can get pretty big. It looks a moths antenae and feet with it's wings spread out. It's hard to tell from the picture though.

I'd say a death's head moth.

They are an omen of toil and misfortune.

Do you have the fava beans and chianti ready, Clarice?

I swear if this is a moth it is the biggest moth I've ever seen in my entire life.
I wouldnt let my cat anywhere near this thing. It's so gross and scary I'm going to wait for daafish... he'll investigate it and dispose of it for me *cough :flirt:

funny how the way Salome typed "an ufo" is actually gramatically correct, but it sounds so wrong when said :lol:

as far as the moth, it kind of resembles a sphinx moth as far as i could find...but it's kinda hard to tell without better pics of it.

here's some pics i found:
mothsphinxhand.gif

moth.jpg

HGSphinxMoth07.jpg

Actually ABEL, 'an ufo' is as wrong as it gets. You say 'an' before a vowel sound, not a collection of letters that merely happens to begin with a vowel. I mean, that is unless you pronounce it 'oo-fo'. I know that I don't.

Last edited:
looks like an x-file from the start.

which reminds me of that cocaroach episode in the old days.

i'm better at bloody dutch than you are at...

ok, that didn't work.

It looks like (wait for it!) a Bogan Moth Sicy :D
We get them a lot seasonally around here and they're frigging huge.

If it is indeed a Sphinx moth, they are cool. They look like hummingbirds when the fly. They actually hover over flowers just like hummers do.

Back
Top Bottom