IT'S OFFICIAL # there's something creepy in my

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sorry Mr. B, but I was eating the chips before the show started in the daylight, and there was no roach present in the bag :lol:

I put the bag on the floor before the show started :tongue:

:scream: One of those big ass freaky moths just flew into my bathroom. I don't know what to do it's huge!! It would be like killing a bird. :crack: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

:| It's gone........................... I turned the light back on and it's gone. What are the chances it flew back out? Holy crap that thing was huge. I am not going to be able to sleep..... :crack: :yikes:

:scream: It just attacked me. I am serious petrified. I just sceramed so loud my neighbours probably think I am being attacked. I am. :|

The original pic looks like what we call a "lunar moth". Several years ago, one flew in front of my car at night and splattered on the windshield. I thought I had hit a cow or something. To make it worse, I hit the wipers and smeared it's guts everywhere. I had to pull over and scrape a clear spot with an old credit card.

:scream: I just killed it. Smacked it against the wall and it fell to the ground..... behind my oven. :crack: Is it going to rot and smell? How am I going to get it out from tehre. I hoped I smacked it good enough.

Oh my god........ I want to puke. I am such a baby when it comes to bugs...........................

*scratch *scratch *scratch

:reject: :sad:

I can't see it cause I ain't Premium. :(
I once had a bat fly into my chest once. :O
Must've been a sick bat, because they usually
have good "sight" with their radar tingies.
I screamed and ran down the block!
Friends thought I was nuts.
I am sorta.

Back
Top Bottom