It's Official #There's a U2 fan in my building

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I was going to do laundry and one of the flats next to the laundry room has its door open and one of the doors is has the large album covers poster on it. :eek: I want to know who lives there now.

Yay ... I love finding U2 fans in unexpected places ...

One of my bosses is a huge U2 fan ...

If U2 are on tour next summer, our agency summer outing will be to see U2 (because we're so small, in lieu of a company picnic, we go out for a posh dinner and see a concert).

Even on the golf course there are U2 fans...I met a guy who had been at last year's St. Patrick's Day event in Las Vegas..

Last week I met a guy who admittedly lurks on this forum! Hey Costa Mesa Steve, how'z it goin'???

U2 fans, EVERYWHERE!

:lol: :wave:

There's one in my bldg. too! :hyper: I was walking home when I heard "Streets" playing really loud from this pick-up. Then it entered the parking garage in my bldg. I want to meet him! :D

Actually, the girl I replaced in my apt. was a huge Bono fan and had U2 pics on the fridge. She took them with her when she left, but of course I replaced them with a panoramic shot of the band from the last tour. My roomies aren't complaining. :sexywink:

Last edited:
yeah just go knock on the door....maybe it's someone who posts here even :shifty:

someone who doesn't visit IO of course :wink: :lol:

im always afraid ill be sitting in uni and someone notices the blue screen and says they lurk here :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom