IT'S OFFICIAL #The Worst Moderator Ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
So...Ryan Adams comes to one of the message boards now. He has an official account that was issued to the label or whatever, and he has moderator powers. I've been skeptical, even though he's pretty much proven to be him (played songs he said he would and stuff like that). But ya know what? If that is him...he is seriously the worst moderator ever. :angry: He keeps deleting threads and randomly banning people. The board owner just said:

Just FYI I've discussed the issue with Ryan... He aparantly didn't understand some of the moderation functions. I've explained how he can remove his own posts without deleting entire threads or banning people.

Ryan likes to post stuff and then delete it not long after, I guess so the press doesn't pick up on it again like they did at the official board when it was still up and running.

I've started a rumor that Ryan isn't posting...it's his intern Darren. A lot of people don't get the Seinfeld reference and really think there is a Darren, and it really took off. It's pretty much the best rumor I've ever started.

phillyfan26 said:
With Darren's help we will get that chicken!

You've got it wrong!!!!:mad:

Darren was supposed to be a latex salesman for Vandelay Industries!!!!

:wink:

so.. I heard that Ryan Adams is planning on some gadget for his next show... somthing a bout a rubber oil-container... :hmm:

omg could you imagine if we had a mod that accidentally deleted and banned people? :lmao:

I think it would be hilarious if he did this:

Ryan Adams said:

byewhore.gif

Thw owner of a forum I used to moderate at had a tendency to get hyper and start spamming and bumping ancient thread. Had he been a regular member, we probably would've just banned him. But you can't exactly ban the guy that foots the bill for the whole site :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom