it's official # the weather sucks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
The weather in Birmingham really sucks today. It's not too terribly cold, but it's chilly enough and it's really windy and rainy. I don't have to go out in it so I'm not.

There is a high chance of snow here for christmas. It's mild tonight, very windy and wet. (Not a surprise there). If it snows in Belfast we will have lots of snow here because we are so high up. :drool: Snowed in :drool:

B-B-B-Boston area h-here... s-s-s-so c-c-c-c-cold... :help:

Actually, it warmed up today. Thirties, I think. It's been bitter lately, but they're talking about fifties tomorrow, then cooling back down to 20's/30's for Christmas.

The temperature's not the really bad thing, it's the wind and the rain. I do not want to go out in that damn weather, trust me.

:rant:

I'm upset because we've got mega snow here and I'm supposed to be driving out to see my mother for Christmas in PA tommorow! I haven't had a Christmas with her in 5 years...so it's really important and I'm scared I might not make it because of the weather. :sad:

Snow overnight. Snow tomorrow. Snow, snow, snow.

I guess it'll be a white Christmas after all. :|

It's a horror show in Toronto. 2 solid inches of ice surface on my driveway and God knows how much on the road. Work? Not so much.

it's 15 degrees right now. no more snow is forecasted, but the high isn't supposed to get anywhere near the 30s so now chance of anything melting. how the hell am i supposed to get to my parents house for christmas...i can't drive in this and i'm afraid for them to come drive out here and pick me up :sad:

KhanadaRhodes said:
it's 15 degrees right now. no more snow is forecasted, but the high isn't supposed to get anywhere near the 30s so now chance of anything melting. how the hell am i supposed to get to my parents house for christmas...i can't drive in this and i'm afraid for them to come drive out here and pick me up :sad:

I got delayed too...I was supposed to leave today to go see my mom....hopefully I'll make it tommorow. :sad:

Good luck to you, hon. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom