it's official # the stupid zipper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
So I'm getting ready to leave town to go to a medieval gathering in a nearby town. I thought of something I forgot to put in my medicine bag, so I went to the car and put it in. When I tried to zip the bag shut, I noticed that the damn zipper had broken! Ouch! I don't have time to transfer the goods inside! I'm pissed! It really picked a great time to break!!:mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

My dress pants have too many buttons and hooks. By the time I get those done, I often forget to zip them up. :mad:

they didnt have zippers in the medieval times either

They also didn't have medicine bags but that's all besides the point.

Should we have a cave man festival and just go naked or something?

it warm here now

bring on the naked hot people

others can partey next door

I didn't think about it being Friday the 13th until I got in the car to go to Cullman and turned on the radio and someone mentioned it. The DJ got people to call him up with their favorite superstitions (someone called who wouldn't walk under ladders, I forget the others, but some of them were pretty wild).

Well, I was thinking nextdoor for a few reasons. . .one-you wouldn't be there and two- I like my clothes.

Hahaha, I am sorry and was just kidding but I do like my clothes. . .most of the time.

That's true!

Off with the clothes!

Though, a medieval gathering would be cool too. . .but not as cool as the nudist U2 party.

Where's Katie? She would love it.

A medieval nudist party? I think it could be arranged. I seem to remember something about some wierd sect in fifteenth century France that claimed they were supposed to be nude, and they predictably got busted by the Inquisition. I think they were called the Adamites. Damn, I can't remember where I read that right now. I need some sleep.

Back
Top Bottom