it's official # the package

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
So, I mailed a Christmas package to my sister in New York today. I had to sent it by special rate because she needs to get it before Christmas. So I went to the post office. I'd forgotten her damn address! The telephone company has pulled the plug on just about every pay phone in Birmingham, so I had to go home just to get the damn address. I got back to the post office and went inside without the package. I had to go back and get it. I finally got the thing sent after an hour of forgetting what I was doing. I'm not a morning person, the reason I took it this morning was so I wouldn't have to stand in a giant line. If you wait too late we always get very crowded post offices, which are a pain in the neck. So I get hopelessly disoriented instead. Whew! I'm going to make some more coffee, I'm in comfort food mode.

I'm trying to think about all the evil things about packages....maybe evil Christmas presents like certain sweet objects that I only eat in December. :evil: :censored: :censored:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom