IT'S OFFICIAL #The Old Switcheroo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
So check it...

This was a picture taken of my hamster before my hospital stay:

339776%3A%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E2323497745994ot1lsi

This is a picture I took after I got home:

339776%3A%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E2323497745996ot1lsi

Is it just me...or do those hamsters look...different? I think something happened to my sweet little Hamilton Conor while I was away, prompting a hamster exchange, and my dad won't tell me because he fears I cannot handle the emotional trauma. I called him up at work to accuse him of such, and he denied it and said, "Oh, honey, they only do that on TV."

Discuss.

Hmm... I was going to say he looks a little skinnier in the first pic. Maybe he wasnt fed enough while you were gone?

perhaps he just turned gray, er white hair from the stress of not having his beloved BC nearby? :hug:

Glad to see "so check it....." back!

He just needed a bath...maybe dad gave him a bath while you were away.

I love TV sitcoms.

a. the 2nd picture was taken maybe an inch or two closer so it has the illusion of being fatter or bigger.

b. the pelt is freshly groomed in the second picture.

c. the pattern in the pelt is identical. do you know what the chances of that are? Eh well me either but I'm pretty sure it's nearly impossible.

Cleasai said:

c. the pattern in the pelt is identical. do you know what the chances of that are? Eh well me either but I'm pretty sure it's nearly impossible.

Let this be a lesson to all parents ... if you're giving your kid a pet, make sure the fur has a simple pattern so that your kid will never know the difference if you need to pull the old switcheroo.

Maybe the vet gave your Dad the wrong hamster and he is innocent. The first one looks darker than the second one to me. :slant:

meegannie said:
Are you a fur trader, Cleasai? Only fur traders use the word "pelt."

Okay, you made me look up the word pelt. So yea, I'll take it like a man and admit that I was wrong and you were right. :hmph: I studied alot of Native American history during the early days of my college career. Must be where I got that :shifty:

I Can say pelt, beCause it doesn't have the letter 'C' in it.

Cat on the other hand is harder.

aat.

*thinks of a way to Cut out all lowerCase Cs from writing.

Back
Top Bottom