It's Official# The Flu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
I got the flu bug and I feel miserable. I ache all over, I'm coughing, and all stuffed up. I even got a flu shot this year, and I still got it. Went to the doctor's today and he prescribed an antibiotic and something for the cough. Anybody else here got the bug? :barf:

tiny dancer said:
I got the flu bug and I feel miserable. I ache all over, I'm coughing, and all stuffed up. I even got a flu shot this year, and I still got it. Went to the doctor's today and he prescribed an antibiotic and something for the cough. Anybody else here got the bug? :barf:

Why did he give you an antibiotic if he diagnosed you with a viral infection?

Everyone has been getting this crap. Jim and I are just now getting over it.

Re: Re: Re: It's Official# The Flu

tiny dancer said:

He also said I had Bronchitis.

Ah, then you've had a huge misfortune. :(

90% of bronchitis is also viral, and the 10% that's bacterial is the really nasty kind. :(

I got strep throat and I have been laid up for three days so far!! (Not like I needed that money from going to work, no sir...) I probably let it get worse than I should have because I thought it was viral, so I just rested for a day only to feel it get worse! Now I'm on antibiotics and today is the first day I can swallow without flinching!

The worst part is: I got my tonsils removed a few years ago (as an adult, ouch) just so I would STOP GETTING STREP!!!

Being sick sucks!!!!!

I got the flu two weeks ago...the season is brutal this year x_x

I also found out then that I was allergic amantadine (the doctor gave me that to treat the coughing, etc.)
lol...things were crawling up the walls :ohmy:

anyway, I hope you get better! :hug:
Just sleep... a lot :)

Back
Top Bottom