It's Official# the early bird

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gah I know I am going to need soooooooooooooooooooooooo much help with this class

btw I am going into it a day late so I am really nervous about going to class tommorrow, I hate join late or being late to class :uhoh:

If it makes you feel any better...pretty much every morning on my rush hour commute, I seriously contemplate driving off the I-394 Bridge rather than continuing on to work.

Youll be fine. :hug:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
my summer class is at 8 am four days a week

that's what I have too :laugh:

It's not the time that I am complaining about it's the fact that I have to go to Pschology @ 8am in morning during the summer.

Oh guess what I get to walk home in 95+ degree heat everyday to bc my mom refuses to come get me GRRRRR!!!
:mad:

I'm doing intro to psych this semester too

I need it to as an elective for my degrees

I don't think you have to worry...I had a midterm last week...hardly studied at all...and it was one of the easiest exams in my university career!!

Angela Harlem said:
What kind of fool people want to go to Detroit that early in the morning? Serves em right! :mad:

That early, it is rare that Detroit is their final destination.

[falsepride]Detroit is our airline's WORLD GATEWAY:der: and they are often flying to exotic destinations like Appleton, Wis. and Grand Forks, ND. :slant: [/falsepride] It's all about the connection. :shrug:

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: = me and the other two people I work with by 8:30am

Back
Top Bottom