ITS OFFICIAL # the coolest boss ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Ok so.. I'm due for a raise and I still havent gotten one, its been two years and me and my co worker are all feeling like :rant: But.. we will be patient for September since that is our evaluation month. Even though my boss just bought a brand new Porsche SUV :angry:

But.. she really is the coolest person to work for. I can swear around her, I can bitch and moan about my work (she knows I just like complaining but I will get it done :p ) and she just laughsssssss.. she has never raised her voice, I have never seen her angry, she always has a smile on her face. She even puts up with my pms'ing ass. She's awesome. She gives me time off when I really need it, she accomodates me if I need to do things like get my car fixed or other minor emergencies. I just passed my 4 year anniversary here.. and at the present day I cannot see myself doing any other job. Especially since I can be on the internet all day and she has never said one word to me about it.. because I get my work done :D

She's letting me leave early today because my brother is having surgery on his arm and I'd like to get off a bit early to go see how he's doing. :heart:

:heart: Jocelyne :heart:

that's nice :)

If you want to make sure to get a raise I think you should hit on her

I had such a cool boss at my old job. I got sick one night and almost passed out, and he sat in the little room with me while I was lying down, and he made a stuffed Barney dance for me.

Oh, wait...he said I'm not supposed to tell anybody about that...:laugh: :heart:

And, Sicy - you have time to be an Admin on Interference while at work :up: :up: :up: - some bosses would freak about that alone.

I am hoping I could be a cool boss.....I am trying pretty damn hard.

That's cool...having a good boss makes so much difference to whether you enjoy a job or not. I used to have a job where I loved the work I was doing but my boss was such a jerk I hated working there even though the job was fun.

So is Jocelyn that hottie cousin of yours? :sexywink: :lol: I wish I could have a boss like yours. Oh wait, I did get to show up to work whenever I wanted and everyone knew not to say anything about it to me. :mac:

You weirdo.. lol. No my cousin's name is Gwen and she lives in LA do I live in LA?? Pay attention :shame: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom