It's Official, the cats are taking over the backyard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
this is from my backyard. :|

Only 2 are in this picture but there are about 5 cats that roam our backyard. I like the orange cat that is in the front of the picture, because he is lazy and big and does not hiss. The other cat is mean.

The cats are not strays. Our neighbors let them roam. :angry:

The nerve of these cats, they are laying right by my dog's grave. :lol: :tsk:

16928damncats.jpg

Is the other one a siamese? It kinda looks like it is. I like the big fat kitty.

:cute:

Well shit, look at your back yard! It's gorgeous, what cat wouldnt want to hang out there.

You have a pool! I would go and camp out in your back garden too if I lived close enough :D

Our old neighbours had this adorable cat (we only have a family of hedgehogs and frogs now in our garden). He would bound inside our house somedays but one day he got in just before I was going out and I was home alone, he started ripping at the cushions and running all over my parents bed. I phoned my Mum freaking out but eventually got him to leave. I never did tell her about the cat being in her room, she would have went ballistic. :wink:

Last edited:
KhanadaRhodes said:

omigor i want to see pictures!!! :love:

The hedgehogs only come out at night and the frogs aren't around yet either, you usually only see them later in Spring and summer. If I get pics, I will share them with you :)

Back
Top Bottom