It's Official: The Best Of 2001-2002

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
me:
I only want a boy for the free prizes.
:shifty:

Dancing Monkey makes his debut: http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=838839#post838839

Why do I say things that don't make sense? :scratch:

I like guy garvey, that's why i eat ice cream instead of getting a milkshake.

Screaming Flower said:
i grabbed sally's ball.

zonelistener said:
Penguins do not make good cocktail weenies.

Basstrap's story thread: http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=849778#post849778

Screaming Flower finds a grey hair: http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=850989#post850989

Sicy said:
Women dont have balls.
icon7.gif

Johnny Swallow said:
Sorry Salome, I love you but the monster has become something else. It has grown beyond your control and I really think this forum is dumb. Every thread really has no meaning other than who is posting it, I really don't understand the appeal of it. It's just what I think and I have no intent to discourage you all from posting, but I couldn't think of any better place to talk about it.

Salome said:
I feel your pain Swallow

these are all awesome!

especially the salome and sicy edit one!!!

bahhhh hahh
heh hoo

I wonder will we all be around for a 2003 review next year?

...strange place~

mikal ~ I am very drunk right now! Time to pass out Goodnight y'all!

god ~ And as he typeth the post he then so declared; "I am fucking tired" and from thence to the bedroom he departed, for it was late, and he was indeed fucking tiredeth.
Peace be with you

Screaming Flower ~ the word of the day is flibbertigibbet

zooropamanda ~ "Knock Knock!!"

"Hello?"

"Its me God, Salome!"

"Salome, Ive been waiting for you.Your secretary in Its Official told me you would drop in for tea. Im sorry though I cant spare you. Those poor souls need you."

"I know they do but I just wanted to drop in these nice warm and crunchy pancakes. They were a gift from angelaharlem. I promise there are no enemas. "

"Excellent young man, mmm very tasty, now get thee back down to your people. That secretary of yours is buzzing me on the phone as we speak and to be honest shes getting on my nerves. Your people and your kingdom need you Salome! Now GO!"

v
salomey floating

Salome ~ woohoo!

Sexual Harrassment Panda ~ my mom says that orections are as natural as a rainstorm. i must be going through a rainy season

Peeing Antelope I AM THE ALFA AND TEH OMIGA.

I AM THE END AND THE STARTING.

I SMELL GOOD ON TUESDAYS.

I DON'T LIKE YOUR PASTA

Angela Harlem ~ this thread needs an enema

Ody ~ I am done prostituting myself out to other forums..what have I missed?

Al Gore ~ I RULE! ..admit it I do..

Quote:
I like guy garvey, that's why i eat ice cream instead of getting a milkshake.

I remember that day... :) The shakes are damn good though.

Like O2 said:

Give it a try...post to the thread and see what happens. :ohmy:

It would be no fun really anymore because with the new forum it doesnt show "edited by" when I edit. :macdevil:

These threads are cracking me up...a nice recap since I wasn't here for some... :yes:

I should get my digital camera back (it was broken) soon. :mac:

Back
Top Bottom