It's Official: Thank you, jkayet & meggie!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Thanks to your joint effort and kindness, I got the issue of NME with Ryan in it. :hyper: :drool: You guys rock!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

So check it...I was gettin' ready to back out of the garage to go Christmas shoppin', and Dad came over to the car...

BC's Dad: Hey, you got somethin' in the mail.

BC: What?

BC's Dad: *shows package*

BC: I wasn't expecting a package...*sees name on return address* Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

BC's Dad: Want me just to set it in the house for you?

BC: NO!!!!! *flies out of car, snatches package out of Dad's hands*

BC's Dad: Oh jeez...it must be something Ryan..........

:laugh:

You guys are the best! :heart: :hug:

Almost forgot...when I went Christmas shoppin', I was lookin' for gifts for my little sis from BB/BS. She loves Beanie Babies, so I got her two...one of 'em was a lemur. :D :wave:

I :heart: lemurs!!

BC, have you seen the Ryan Adams interview on the last page of the January issue of Q. It's entitled "Ryan Adams: He's a 'Wanker.'" :laugh:

meegannie said:

BC, have you seen the Ryan Adams interview on the last page of the January issue of Q. It's entitled "Ryan Adams: He's a 'Wanker.'" :laugh:

We are always slow to get Q here...I just got December's...but I'm gonna have to get that! :D

Ooooooh!

I just got the Nov/Dec issue of Harp magazine, and they have a Ryan interview in there. His new album is going to be called Love Is Hell.

Me excited already! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom