ITS OFFICIAL # testing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you ever bounce your leg up and down really fast when your going thru withdrawals?

*stops having withdrawals*

Mommmmmyyyyyy! Oh... *cough* well hello there. Icelle, that can't be too good :eyebrow: I wonders how many of us were rocking back an' forth in our chairs whilst clutching our arm. We're a sick lot :)

By the way Sicy, I didn't say goodbye so, goodbye! :wave: sleeptight and dream of kitty kats.

cool009.gif

cool007.gif

cool011.gif

cool014.gif

I had no idea what was going on, even when it explained it.
When it said "you can reach-but you can't grab it..............."
I was like "that's not my name".
Then I came to the conclusion that it must have been talking about the thread I was in..........but I was in the random one in Plebans.
So I was confused to say the least.:angry:

Mornin' all!!!!

I think I heard the screams of 1,000's of Interferencers all shouting "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" in unison last night when we all saw that message....or at least the 20 or 30 that were online at that time :lol:

Bonochick said:

Yes.

I keep getting errors. :mad: :crack:

:lol:

actually, I got one earlier today too...it was weird... I don't remember what the whole thing said, but it was when I was opening a thread...it said something at the end like "an email has been sent to our technical staff" I was like :confused: :scratch:

whoa! I speak of....I just got one of those errors while I was replying to this thread :lol:

Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111) in /web/htdocs/interference/wwwroot/admin/db_mysql.php on line 38

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

More than I care to say.

Elvis has to wait for Ethan to get home to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom