Its Official - Teen Lingo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sample of teenage conversation heard in the counseling office lobby of my son's high school yesterday...and this was not a whispered conversation. No, it was loud and clear for all in the vicinity to hear :eyebrow:

girl: Dude, like, I can't fucking believe this, someone stole my cell phone. I'm like, so fucking pissed...like who would, like want MY cell phone?

guy: Dude, that's bullshit..what color was it?

girl: Silver...like, what the fuck? I can't live without my cell phone. And you know what's so weird? They like, only took my phone and MY BOYFRIENDS PICTURE! How fucked up is that?

guy: Fuck dude, that's really lame...I'd be pissed.

girl: I like called my mom and said "OH MY GOD, SOMEONE STOLE MY FUCKING PHONE MOM!" and she said "like, calm down, its just a phone" and I said "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, ITS LIKE MY FUCKING LIFE DUDE!"

guy: Fuck, that blows

:|

Sam pointed out the disturbing nature of this example:

flashing
v. yelling at someone, usually in front of others. "What's up?" "My mom was just flashing."

:eek:

in my experience :uhoh: i have never heard anyone say "yeah, dude, it's 420, you know...hitler's birthday and the anniversary of columbine, man...let's blaze a bowl to celebrate."

it's just not done.

He's not joking, either.

33756%3C%3B923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D568%3D663%3Dxroqdf%3E232339565623%3Bot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom