It's official ~ tea is better

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Popmartijn said:
Earl Grey! :drool:

Or rather, considering the time and the weather: Early Grey

:D

Well, if you're gonna drag the weather into the teapot, it's Fucking Freezing Cold Grey.

:angry:

*runsofftogetmorecoffee*

:wink:

Tea is the solution to all problems.

Ask the Irish if you don´t believe me: if you have a headache, they´ll give you a cup; if you can´t sleep, they´ll pour you one; if you don´t know what to wear for a party, they´ll say: Have a cuppa while you decide what to wear; and so on...lol:drool:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Tea is the solution to all problems.

Ask the Irish if you don´t believe me: if you have a headache, they´ll give you a cup; if you can´t sleep, they´ll pour you one; if you don´t know what to wear for a party, they´ll say: Have a cuppa while you decide what to wear; and so on...lol:drool:

tea with milk and sugar :drool:

I :heart: tea

I am drinking a cup of Bushell's right now, as a matter of fact.

The thing is guys, tea has to be made properly and hardly any restaurants or cafes (at least here in the US) make it to my specifications so I usually only drink coffee when I am out and I make tea at home so I can have it just the way I like it.

What are my specifications you might ask?

(1) It has to be made from actual boiling kettle water, I don't care if it is an electric kettle or a stovetop one, none of this putting tea water through the coffee machine and for heaven's sake no microwaving it!@!

(2) It has to be steeped for a good five minutes at least.

(3) I prefer two tea bags if it is a large cup.

(4) Whole milk added. None of that nonfat crap.

(5) Decent quality tea. (No Liptons, I'm talking Red Rose or PG Tips or Bushells, something like that.)

I think that covers it.

Wow, I'm learning about tea-etiquette here :up:

What's your stance on actual tea-leaves as opposed to teabags?
You know, the kind you have to put in one of those little egg-shaped holders.

I did that once, it was a cinnamon/herb-tea (can't remember the exact ingredients) but it tasted divine. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom