It's Official # Tayto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe if you wrote to Tayto, they'd probably send you some. I remember one of our American relatives writing to an Irish food company and they sent her over a whole hoard of free stuff.

JessicaAnn said:
I wonder if I could pretend to be an ex-pat Irish to get free Penguin chocolate bar thingies :hmm:

you should also try jaffa cakes/ milky bars. i have introduced a few interferencers to them and they've all seemed to really like them. :up:

:drool:

I usually only get Penguin bars once a year at Milwaukee Irish Fest--they have a couple of booths in the Marketplace that seel imported Irish foods. I will have to look for Jaffa Cakes and Milky bars.

my aunt used to work at a place here that stocked everything in bulk for businesses and a lot of it's reduced. she managed to get us a card for their by saying we owned a photography store. i should go sometime and buy a rake of chocolate and flog it on e-bay for american folk. i think it could be a good money making scheme. :hmm

Free stuff :hmm:

My Dad writes to companies all the time to complain about stuff and they always send him free things. One time Planters sent him a whole case of mixed nuts :drool:

Bono's American Wife said:
omg Trevor, your sig!!! :up: :lmao:

:giggle: I was hoping someone would recognize the altered logo heh.

By the way... I seriously want to try all of these things you crazy kids are eating. :ohmy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom