it's official # take this job and shove it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
OK, I'm tired of the guy who's obsessed with religion and won't stop preaching. Oh, yes, and you can also have the girl who insists on singing to all of her favorite pop songs on the radio. You can turn off the damn radio while you're at it. I'm tired of the two guys who are incredibly rude and don't even know it. They're my fellow artists. I'm quitting my damn job. Shove it. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

go verte, stick it to the man!

well you work at a library (i think) so that probably doesn't count as being "the man", but i like saying it anyway :).

I'm drooling just thinking about quitting my job :drool:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
go verte, stick it to the man!

well you work at a library (i think) so that probably doesn't count as being "the man", but i like saying it anyway :).

I'm drooling just thinking about quitting my job :drool:

I'm not talking about the library, I'm talking about my other job at the art studio. I've had some difficulties with them in the past few days.

Verte I'm sure you are very sure about your choice. But I know what art means to you, if it is anything like it is to me.

Would a break before you make a final decision be beneficial? With everything that has happened recently, do you want to close this door permanently on this part of your life? Or rather do you need a break from the stress?

Take it easy, verte.
:hug:

I went to the studio today and did not quit. I finished two pieces of work, a scratchboard piece and a card. They want me to start on a linoleum block next week. After I'm through with that I have to glaze a ceramic piece I started last week, which hasn't been fired because it took so long to dry. I shouldn't posted the first note. I was just upset about the recent rejection. Sorry about that! Sometimes being an artist is a complete pain in the ass. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom