It's Official Take THAT rest of the country

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Mock all you want, but on April 5th, my University in sweet sweet South Dakota will play host to:

F235.jpg

Finally, someone bigger than the Newsboys.

I would greatly appreciate if all of you in "bigger" states please not make huge lists of all the great people who make regular stops in your local city. Please don't steal South Dakota's thunder.

good. they better damn well be :mad:

did you notice that the top 3 threads in IO right now all have the :angry: icon?

:hug: s to IO kids

i've seen them twice, they're definetly worth seeing. the first time i saw them cos they were touring with live, who's one of my favourite bands. i didn't like them when i got to the concert, but i ended up going out any buying all their albums the next day.

wonder who they'll have drumming for them--their old drummer left the band not too long ago...something about wanting to spend time with his family, according to the website

I saw them at Music Midtown in ATL last year - they're also coming to USF, so I'm excited! :hyper: I love their debut album!

i wonder if they're coming back around here...they were here in october, so i kind of doubt it. THAT was a good show. i had floor seats and am tall enough that i could avoid having too many really tall people in front of me

they're playing in The Dome, where our teams play football etc. it's extremely small venue, maybe 11,000 seats. i'm glad to hear it's going to be a good show :hyper:

in a younger way maybe....but tom has that older gentleman who had a wild as hell past thing going for him. :drool:

the newsboys!?!?!

you're not serious?

you CAN'T be serious

the old chistian rock band?

bahahahahah

awesome

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Hell, yeah.

does anyone remember him hosting that Short Attention Span Theatre back about 10-11 years ago? It was on Comedy Central, too.

I don't remember that...it was probably before I had cable. But I remember he had a short lived late night show.

But yeah, we should merge Tom and Jon together and we'd have one seriously funny sexy newsman :heart:

:yes:

Screaming Flower said:

*raises hand

:angry:

Screamer, you crack me up!

Also- I've seen the Crows twice. Once in a really small club in London- very cool. And once right in front of the stage in GA in LA. Also very cool.

Adam Duritz looked like he had been partying a little much though.

Back
Top Bottom