It's Official # survivor = lame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So let me recap...

April wants to pay to see Sicy shove a gun up her ass.

Kirk loves John Tesh.

Flower is gonna kick everyones ass.

Boomcha doesnt care.

And they need to do the next survivor in Canada. now THAT would be a challenge. i mean...their dollars are freaking COINS. :tsk: That alone could make things pretty intense.

Newfoundland actualy applied for it, I think

hahahah

they wouldn't be sun bathing on no beaches, that's for sure

I used to watch Survivor until the second series was over and then I lost interest in it. it looks like it is now on a script :(.......my new fav.....Fear Factor:yes:

Last edited:
survivor is NOT lame! it IS real. it is NOT rehearsed. it is BARELY edited. they do NOT round up all of the dangerous animals before the survivors get to their camps. the deaf girl is NOT there provoke sympathy. it is the BEST show on television today. it is SO real i saw a crocodile swim through my living room last week. jeff came and wrangled it down for me...i don't know what you guys are talking about.

the scripting is very obvious

"believe in yourself"

awesome
for the next one I think they should get Matt Groening to write for it

even they admit it is feriously edited to make some people look bad and some look good

sorry!!!

didn't mean to scare you!!
I'm harmless I swear!!

come out of that box :shifty:

but if what initially "went around" was good then whatever "came back around" would be good as well...being the same thing...what goes around come around

i have no idea what to say hiphop, other than i am rocknroll enough to suggest we take such a personal topic and move it to a more private forum...rocknroll or not, i am way too class to discuss this here.

you have just scored so many points with me, hiphop that it would blow your mind. now that, love...was rocknroll. cheers.

ok. I finally watched the new Survivor yesterday and this is what I have to say:

- I LOVE reality TV
- I love the concept of men against women
- The women were making me ashamed of being a woman there for awhile... uhm... they didn't build a shelter BECAUSE? ? ? :rant: :rolleyes: *stupid women no less
- Could Jeff have picked a bigger group of neanderthal, disrespecting asses? That Daniel guy who said there is not one woman over there worth a million dollars, will never ever get a date again in his lifetime.

:cute: I was just happy to see Jeff. :heart:

I must admit though that the male bashing and women bashing will grow tiresome very quickly.

Back
Top Bottom