it's official #surprise party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
martha said:
My friends threw a surprise party for me when I turned 16. They practically planned it in front of me, and I didn't figure it out until I was walking up my driveway with my dad and saw a bunch of my friends in the house. :der: What are those people doing here? :der: :der: :der:

when i turned 18 the frisbee team i was on got a cake and made a card. they were acting really suscpisious before we left to play a game. the weather was nuts (interesting playing in a hail storm), and the game was pretty close, so i forgot about the supisiouc behavior...it's customary to do some kind of cheer in the world of high school ultimate at the end of a game, so we were going over to write the cheer for the other team and my coach goes 'but wait, first we have to do another cheer!' and starts singing happy birthday.

well...it was funny at the time.

they got me a box of bandaids cos i'd got scrapped up a lot sliding and throwing myself all over the place...it's called a layout. when you dive to catch or block someone else from catching (if you're on defense) the disc. a lot of people are scared to do it. parts of me (my knees, mostly) probably wish i was scared too. :shifty:

i miss high school ultimate.

fah said:
I would have made a cake and brought beer.
wooo!

fah, you are officially invited to all my parties from now on

I'll even plan them around when you have to work :up:

Mmmm surprise parties
I want ice cream for my birthday this year, I have wanted ice cream for months, I don't want the sponge cake with the sugar free jam and awful cocounut :yuck: just the ice cream :drool:

I have a love/hate feeling for surprise parties. On one hand it's exciting cos I don't know what's going to happen and on the other hand it kills me to not know what's going to happen and where. LOL

zonelistener said:
Yertle...a summary: I, Me, cake
ah well
at least as long as people talk about themselves they're not putting anyone else down

and any thread that mentions cake somehow deserves a star or 2

:up:

Back
Top Bottom