It's Official #sumpthinorother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nate Dogg

Refugee
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Can't wait for that new Indiana Jones flic in 2004. Harrison Ford will be a spry 912 years old....Dr. Jones?

Getting old(er) sucks.

I have no idea what this post is about. I am sleep deprived, but wanted to start a new thread in the new forum, which kicks ass. I'm so used to the blue now, I think I'll miss it when it's gone...

Why does everything have to be so damn official? I can't keep track of all these numbers.

Has Bono cured AIDS yet?......because I want a new album!!!!!(not that his work isn't noble....Bono's still a fucking badass in my book...I'm jonesing for some new shit!...Dr. Jones?)

Oh well, I hope at least one person reads this.....Good day....remember to eat your cereal with a fork, kids...

I'm alwasy thinking how funny it would have been if they had used the original cast in the new star wars episodes!!!

That would be some messed up shit, yo!
end.

JessicaAnn said:
WTF?:confused:

Welcome ...

Beware ...

:mac: :evil: :madspit: :mad:

I've actually been around for a long time..I just don't post here often now, so I come back, and it's all new and weird and exciting...:wink: :p

Basstrap said:
I'm alwasy thinking how funny it would have been if they had used the original cast in the new star wars episodes!!!

That would be some messed up shit, yo!
end.

Chewy is timeless. Ditto for the droids!:lol:

njf77 said:
[Why does everything have to be so damn official? I can't keep track of all these numbers.
I don't know
why do stupid questions keep re-appearing ?

Back
Top Bottom