Its Official# Summer in WI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Walkron

War Child
Who's wants to come and visit Walkron & Lemon M at our Cabin in NW Wisconsin this summer?:wave:

zonelistener said:

Nice face. We will need a new emoticon with crap coming from its drawers to demonstrate what you will experience tubing behind MY boat.
Ali Rose is the front leader as far as technique..Although, she never crapped her pants. Salawesgirl did a fine job too tubing.

zonelistener said:
I don't wear drawers when tubing for fear of losing them

at least Wlakron won't call me a fool because he thinks I am "following" him

Good call. Then, we will never know if you crapped.:scream:

Walkron said:
Nice face. We will need a new emoticon with crap coming from its drawers to demonstrate what you will experience tubing behind MY boat.

pacscat.gif

zonelistener said:
I fear head injuries during tubing

You are a fearful fuck, are'nt you.The only injury you will sustain is one you will never forget if you don't give up fearing fearful injuries.:scratch:
Just follow Alis lead.

i would come if i could. my husband only gets two weeks of vacation time and we're saving it up for the beach this summer. :|

anyone have about $1000 to contribute to our ocean city fund? we may have to go somewhere closer, which is still expensive cuz then we have to pay full price for a hotel room. :sad:

Sicy posted a poo eating smilie EE guy. :eek:
Ron posts strangely late at night. :yell:
It is 880 miles as the crow flies and 1220 driving miles from Montreal to the cabin. :)

Hey all my relatives live up there! When's the cabin open? I'm gonna be that way in August, I think. We'll bring some Leinies :wink:

Look how Tom's hair remains motionless in the wind! How much hairspray can one man's hair hold? :|

Lemon Meringue said:
I don't think he is enjoying himself

no Anita, he is, that's Tom's look of sheer pleasure.

And yeah, he's into hair styling products, but it makes him look so....sooo.....so TOM! :drool:

back me up here other shannon :mad:

Lilly said:

no Anita, he is, that's Tom's look of sheer pleasure.

And yeah, he's into hair styling products, but it makes him look so....sooo.....so TOM! :drool:

back me up here other shannon :mad:

yeah. what da boof said. :mad:

regardless of the emotion, tom's expression never changes. it's always in that *sexy news guy pose*

Back
Top Bottom