It's Official# Summary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
I'm too tired to go through and reply to all the threads one at a time..so i'm doing it here.

angel, because of you I found one of those freaky grey hairs this morning. Okay, So it isn't your fault...but I thought of that thread when I saw the hair.

Bear's an attention whore...we get it already.

The ms paints are very nice....some I don't get...:shrug:

Yes....it is freezing here too as with everywhere....it's so bad here the salt is ineffective at melting the ice on the roads.

I didn't know ain't was a word...I was remembering that ryhme...don't say ain't, your mother will faint, etc...

Bassy, I would laugh about leaving the atm card at the machine, but I've left my credit card at various places...so it would be hypocitical of me to laugh at you.

BC and Boomcha....I think you were meant to be together, and I don't mean in a happily ever after way, I mean that in a "Every Breath You Take" sorts way ;)

there I think that is all the threads I needed to respond to.

daisybean said:

BC and Boomcha....I think you were meant to be together, and I don't mean in a happily ever after way, I mean that in a "Every Breath You Take" sorts way ;)

:lol: :evil: :heart:

That happens to me all the time

:wave:

I know im popular really :mad: :wave:

What's with all the cool smilie avatars? I want one :scream:

...oh and sorry about the grey hair Daisybean. Did you yank it out?

You havent been paying attention to daafish's smilie thread obviously :shame:

i've been away a bit the past couple days, so this is a nice recap. Nice and easy to understand, which i need, as i am permenantly :huh: sadly.

Back
Top Bottom