It's Official# SUCK!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
"I regret to inform you that you are not eligible to graduate with a bachelor of science"

I need two fucking more courses

I don't even think I'll do them

Nothing goes smoothly in this FUCKING life

Oh shit Kirk, I'm so sorry. That's terrible.

Look up. Do the courses. You've come this far, take two eay courses, like first year. It'd be a shame to say you took all that Biochem for nothing.

:hug:

:| That does suck, but don't give up. Finish the last two. I was in a similar situation last summer... and against my willingness to do so, I did finish the program and I am so glad that I did.

usually threads that have suck in the title are pretty cool

this sucks for you though

oh hell kirk i'm so sorry.

can you take an 8 week course right now to at least get one done? totally take like first year biology or something super easy.

:hug: don't get upset, just buck up and take the courses and you'll be free forever.

hang there... go take the 2 classes... no sweat...

i spent exactly five years in college, with summer classes and everything... I wasn't too eager to graduate... I took as much classes as I could for my double major until the university wouldn't allow me to take anymore :coocoo:

Besides... it's not like there's a great global job market out there. :slant:

Ah hell dude! That totally sucks :rant: Here's to hoping ya get back in there and kicking arse out of those two last classes!

School just all around sucks.

I love learning, I hate school.

Taking tests has never once helped me learn anything. Nothing from half of the "required" classes I took has ever helped me in my life after graduating. A degree is a piece of paper, symbolism anyone?

I think it may actually be just one course now...
it says on the letter I need 26 courses in science and I've done 25...I will have done 25 after this semester

DAMNIT!!
If I had know I would have done 6 courses this semester just to get this all over with :angry:

That so sucks, i'm sorry! :( :hug:
Hopefully it is just one class...you can do it though. :) Some sort of accelerated, short course is a good idea, lilly...

Back
Top Bottom