IT'S OFFICIAL #Suck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow. :hmm:

Well, to err is human. Places are what they are, and often suck because of climate and things.. well.. :hmm:

That Was Actually A Pretty Good Reply

Mayhaps I need to go play with candle wax and strangle myself with a phone cord.

thank you, heehee.

Bonochick said:
Mayhaps I need to go play with candle wax and strangle myself with a phone cord.

I don't think that's the answer here, girlfriend. Hurting yourself won't change or mute whatever is bothering you.

nouns suck? not all nouns suck, just a large number of them...

you know, ryan adams is a noun ;)

I Know...He Says So Himself

336%3A756723232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E2323366456%3B42ot1lsi

Think about stuff that doesnt suck.

Your fiancee
Your animals
Interference
Your friends
U2
Gretta
Your Dad

:wave:

I haven't driven Gretta for like a month cuz her heater sucks. :mad:

Though I can't argue with the other things.

Well...I COULD...but then I'd really be stretchin' it.

I don't know much about Ryan.. but I don't think he sucks! :)

Sicy's right though, ya know.. you have alot of things to lift you up and elevate your soul. :bono: :larry: :adam: :edge:

Ryan can't suck too badly...I mean, he DOES :heart: kitties. He posted at the board once and said he had wanted to take home a kitty from Union Square, but he didn't have anybody to take care of the kitty while he was working.

*volunteers*

Ryan + Kitties = :cute:

Attachments

• ryancat.jpg
    ryancat.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 23
Like I said in a different thread...ya know...THE different thread...

ABEL is sloooooooow.....:lol:

:wave:

I just searched at the board for his post...he posted it on December 17th:

"i almost bought a cat tonight in union square. fucking adorable cat, this tabby. his name is Dave. Id get him if i had somebody at home to rake care of em when i work."

Bonochick said:

I read that and was going to reply to it about 3 different times, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

you should have :hug:

unless it was something mean to me. then you shouln't have :shame:

:heart:

BC... Who's that kitty with Ryan in the pic? A friend's? The studios? I love pics of guy musicians with cats. :drool: :heart: :faint:

Back
Top Bottom