Its Official Stupid Pr@ts in my Country!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Over Taytes way, they have built with pallates, a bonfire about 2 and a bit houses high! (Im talking possibly reaching around the 7th floor of a hotel) - its so fucking crazy! What are they trying to prove?

:tsk:

sorry, had to vent...its all so fuking ridiculous.....its in the centre of a small wasteland and Im pretty sure they wont be standing that near it, but still its so 'duh!'

the 'keeping up tradition' here has turned into a nightmare every year now.............and they have already around 5,000 (or much much more) pallates stashed in a wasteground in a 'rough' estate.................

the bonfires that happen here every year I think have lost nice tradition - I think its all about 'competition, glory and loyalty' and all respect tossed out the window.
I can feel the tension in the air here already and pple are keepin themselves to themselves and giving each other 'glares' to would kill.

10 years ago it was NOT like this, there were smaller, more compact nicer community bonfires.........I think todays 'kid genereation' are bored and know the tradition as they do through their own families and just dont flinch at being overly rebellious......................

*sigh*

:tsk:

-

Last edited:
you're a prat flower :sexywink:

that sucks though maddie!
I hate it when traditions are being misused

Screamings norra praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :hug:

shes a lovely little ickle flower that likes a tinkle of water spread on her now and again.....:sexywink:

anyway the point is.- WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS SOOOOO UNSAFE!

What if MAJOR FIRE BREAKS OUT U THICKOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:grumpy:

Thats it, Im heading down there now with a plank of wood to sort them little bollocks out!

who they think they are
who they think they are!

let me tell u somethun Sally, once I get my hands on their nutz, they will be screaming for mercy so badly.........they wont be able to walk again!

Im soo ready to take these plonkers on!

sure 5 of them turned round yesterday and I saw them just stone a door window!

&$(&"(&$*&(!*&*$^"&(*&!(*&$&(&"(&?( :rant:

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

:rant:?*(*$)*"?)*&$(&(!*)!*)()()"!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom