It's Official-Stump Kat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sure...tell the world of my guilty pleasure of rap music......*lol*

I don't know that much shit...just some dumb, random trivia...*lol*

I hate you guys. :p

Ali Rose said:
RepreZENT. Word.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Okay...I think you just need to step off. Why you gotta play me like that? I thought we were tight...shit, dawg...just squash that, ah-ight?

Re: for the rest of us that dont know what you're talking about

Sicy said:

Last night Kat, Adam and I were all chatting when she starts going on in the way she does (hehe) about rap. So, of course being the good friends we are, we start teasing her about it. ;) While this all is going on in chat, Adam and I were on the phone. So we start talking about old rap songs, like Baby Got Back and Informer. I didn't know the name of the latter, so we were like, "Hey, I bet Kat knows!!". And, sadly, she did. :tongue:

[/end of explanation for this thread] :wink:

Re: Re: for the rest of us that dont know what you're talking about

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Adam and I were on the phone. So we start talking about old rap songs, like Baby Got Back and Informer. I didn't know the name of the latter, so we were like, "Hey, I bet Kat knows!!". And, sadly, she did. :tongue:

[/end of explanation for this thread] :wink:

lol... I have that song on CD! One of those compilation CD deals...Livin' in the 90s or something like that. It's got Vanilla Ice too! *runs*

You should all pity John...sometimes, when he calls, all I do is rap to him, just to be weird. :laugh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

And he STILL wants to marry you?!

:der: Um, I didn't mean to say that out loud.

I'm his gangsta ho!

Word........

:tongue:

John says I keep him young...:D

I was up too late last night, and my Nashville diner/field dream got replaced by thoughts of ABEL and I becoming a white female rap duo. I'll be known as Golden Delicious, and ABEL would have been known as Luscious Starr...but I just remembered that ABEL doesn't swear or get drunk, so it looks like I'll have to launch a solo career.

Is this poster in your room?

11.gif

Bonochick said:
I was up too late last night, and my Nashville diner/field dream got replaced by thoughts of ABEL and I becoming a white female rap duo. I'll be known as Golden Delicious, and ABEL would have been known as Luscious Starr...but I just remembered that ABEL doesn't swear or get drunk, so it looks like I'll have to launch a solo career.

I got dumped already? :sad:

I have a really sick knowledgebase of rap too.

Naw, it's cool. I'm not embarrassed. I quite enjoy rap music. Rap - not hip-hop pop. :) Teehee.

ABEL said:

I got dumped already? :sad:

Nothin' personal, Luscious...but I can't roll wit you...you know what I'm sayin'? Shit...we still tight though...

I'll be sure to give you a shout out in my liner notes.

Bonochick said:

Nothin' personal, Luscious...but I can't roll wit you...you know what I'm sayin'? Shit...we still tight though...

I'll be sure to give you a shout out in my liner notes.

yeah.. but are ya tiiiight like gnat bootie?

Bonochick said:

:sad: but i thought i was supposed to stand in the background and look cool, you know...flash my gang signs and shit...

HelloAngel said:
Rap - not hip-hop pop. :) Teehee.

What's hip hop pop?

I'm into Jurassic 5, Blackalicious, Common, Black Eyed Peas, Mos Def, De La Soul, and Biz Markie...

Am I "down wit it"?

Damn g's. I never though that some one could be called sad for keepin it crunk. Ah heeelllllz no.
I loves me some rap and hip hop. You know I be playin that Del, Jurassic 5, Blackolicious, Snoop and Outkast. Oh helllz yeah. I love the rythems and some of the best lyrics you will EVER hear come from hip hop. Don't belive me? Check out Deltron 3030. Hella Tight.
I am glad to see others on the forum share my love for the booty shakin.
hellllzzzzz yeah.

And it does feel good to be a gangster (real gangster ass niggas play their cards right.)

Back
Top Bottom