IT'S OFFICIAL #Stuck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
I'm stuck at home tonight because of the bad weather. :sigh: Hopefully, we'll be able to go out tomorrow night.

So.................

What should I do instead? :scratch:

*looks around the house*

I'm drinking caffeine free Diet Mountain Dew this evening...and listening to various tunes...and working on my Ryan site. But...ya know...I wanna get a little deeper than that.

:shifty:

One time, I spilled a can of pop all over the couch because I was trying to balance it on my chin or something. I didn't want my mom to yell at me, so I told her that Whiskers knocked it over. :shifty:

I'm not quite sure where that came from, but I don't wanna get into that tonight either.

I'm noticing the differences...and I'm finding that those slackers that hang around the greasy downtown areas tend to be easier to get along with than those other cats I know. Of course, that's taking into account that you avoid the people with the guns.

I used to have this bed that was like 5 feet high, and I needed a stepladder to get up into bed. One time, my sister came in my room, and she said, "You wuss! I can't believe you need a stepladder! Just jump!" With that, she took a running start, made a grand leap towards the top of the bed...and slammed very hard into the wooden side of it.

Moral of the story?

What? There was supposed to be a moral? Can't I just tell a story for the hell of it??? Damn, what a tough crowd tonight!

*random voice* There is no crowd!

Then how come random voice is still around?

*silence*

That's better.

Wow...

I guess I've been out the last couple of Friday nights, and I didn't realize how quiet it was.

You all have LIVES, eh? I bet you think you're REALLY special!!!!!!!! :mad:

Well...yeah...you are. I've gotta give you that.

My foot is bleeding, and I found a picture of Ryan where he looked like one of the Monkees. I don't know which one though cuz I can't tell them apart. Or is that that other band? I don't know.

I want to go to 7-Eleven...but the roads are too bad. I could walk cuz it's only like a mile or so, but I bet I'd freeze my ass off, and then Dad would want to know where I was going, and I'd tell him, and he'd tell me there was no reason to go out in these conditions, and I'd tell him, "Dude, it's not like I'm driving!", and then he'd say, "Dude, you don't need to go!", and then I'd say, "Nyah!!"

:mad:

Blahseeblah!

What the hell am I doing? Nobody is going to read this. Or if they do, they will rate it 1 star, and I will be doomed to Interference Hell for being a boring, self-absorbed wanker.

Ah, well. It could be worse.

I could be stuck there with...no, I better not name names.

EVIL!

Soulful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*duct tapes you to a chair*

So NICE of you to drop by! What's that? You'd LOVE to stay for awhile??? Good, good, good! Good to hear!

All I've got is water, milk, orange juice, caffeine free Diet Mountain Dew, or Bud Light. What's your poison?

I suck at stories lately. I only see that one going downhill.

Soulful! Aren't you going to offer me a cigarette?

*lights cigarette for BC

story continues:
SFMF: Sooo... come here often? :sexywink:

ABEL said:

You better finish it :mad: :scream:

"Are you threatening me?"

336%3C743923232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E2323386636959ot1lsi

Roads are covered with ice...Matt was supposed to drive up to get me, but he said it's hailing and stuff by him. We're going to the bar tomorrow night instead.

Oh...and Soulful...

That was a trick question...I don't smoke. ;)

*random voice* Yeah, she only smokes when she's drunk!

Not always! :mad: You and your pants!!!!!

HEY!!!!!!!

John!!!!!!!!!!!

I see you browsing this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You better post here!!!!!!!!! :mad:

:cute: :heart: :hug:

:huh: and what was the point for such a trick question?

Earlier I was trying to be random... and came up with stupid come on lines.

No point...I'm just really bored...:shifty:

Oooh! I wanna hear, I wanna hear!

So...tell me...do you wash your pants in Windex? Cuz I sure can see myself in them!!!! :sexywink:

ABEL is threatening ME????

BWAAAHAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

I've kicked ass in the past, and I'm not afraid to do it again!!!! :mad:

On another note...where the hell did John go?!?!? :scream: :mad:

He is!!!!

*runs*

*trips*

*falls into aquarium*

Dammit, put the lid back on after you feed the fish!!!!!!! :mad:

*composes self*

*runs off*

wow....for a second I thought BC was talking all to herself...it's like multiple personality disorder...:sexywink:

so what's there to do in Michigan on a friday night?

I'm off to watch a movie (in my basement, not terribly exciting) but when I get back you better all be having tons of fun.....

Back
Top Bottom