It's Official #Stop being funny...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm hard at work.

One of my coworkers just looked me into a cabinet because she bet me a dollar I couldn't fit in it.

One time, my best friend/co-worker taped me into a big box in the back room, and I couldn't get out...and she wouldn't let me out. :der:

She used that really heavy packaging tape...I thought I was a goner! :laugh:

we stuck our broadcast teacher in a fake coffin.
then wrote "cox loves man penis" on it with deodorant.
his name was cox.

during one of my interships in college i worked with all these naughty boys and they used to lock this other girl and me in the closet all the time. boys. :shame:

COWORKERS

One time a coworker stuck me in a wastebasket. My feet and head and arms were sticking out, but my butt was stuck in the wastebasket. :slant:

this was YEARS ago

ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!

Lemon Meringue said:
One time a coworker stuck me in a wastebasket. My feet and head and arms were sticking out, but my butt was stuck in the wastebasket. :slant:

this was YEARS ago

*mental image*

BWAAAAHAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!! :lmao:

Re: Re: COWORKERS

meegannie said:

An asstrap?

335%3C%3A59923232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23233544474%3C6ot1lsi

I like to put brown paper lunchbags on my head like a hat, stick my head out the car window, and scream.

one time a friend of mine locked me in my own closet. he wouldnt let me out for 5 minutes. i kicked his ass after he let me out

One time, my sister handcuffed me to a tree in our front yard. It sucked even more cuz I had to go to the bathroom.

Back
Top Bottom