Its Official: Steve Waugh is a national treasure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cricket is the radiohead of sports
you just don't get it
and I will mock you for it

*mock*

I have actually been to a cricket match. There probably aren't many living in North America who can actually say that. So go ahead and mock in my general direction.

we do all that we can :(

I'm not all that sure Canada is better though :hmm:

you might be just as awfull :D

I'm glad we're better at something than those Netherlanders and I'm glad it's cricket.

Look at the time...yes look at it right now, fah can't sleep cuz she is hacking her brains out. mr fah asked her to get out of bed and drink some water, take drugs, stop coughing...so here I am.:ohmy:

poor fah. you should explain to mr fah that marriage is all about sharing and he is not upholding his end of the bargain by accepting your kind gift.

:hmm:

ok, so that doesn't really work.
hope you feel better soon
:hug:

fah said:
Thanks Angela.
It is now morning and I am still coughing but now I get to spend the day with my active kids. I have had 2 hours of sleep.:ohmy:

The Lion King just came out on DVD. ie when all else fails use the TV as a baby sitter.

I bought 4 tickets to a sporting event once. It was at a charity auction and no one was bidding on them so I felt sorry for them and I thought I can go to the basketball once in my life, it wont kill me.

So I bought the tickets.

And they were rugby. :|

fah said:

Well, how much cricket have you seen? beli really wants to know.
almost 1 day of a test match

well half a day :D

it was great fun though

the best part was flying over to Brisbane with Angela H. :p

(and my long lost secretary
no wonder work has been hectic)

Last edited:
Gaelic :drool:
Croke Park :drool:
One day I will go to the All-Ireland finals :drool: :drool: :drool:
Hurling matches are okay, more ferocious than the football
And afterwards everyone goes to the pubs in Dublin
no team rivalry either, everyone gets along :up:

I played rugby in school for a year
Next year though I am going to start playing women's gaelic again, I am going to join the university team. :drool:
Wimbledon is always fun to watch on tv, I like when it rains and everyone has to sit under a brolly and look miserable. :up:

Sometimes they hold circket matches at my work (on James Riley Oval). I have walked past South Africa and many others (but not Australia, not that that would make any difference). Still dont watch. Im usually the one screaming at the moron teenagers to stop rollerbalding on top of the Physics gas storage tank roof ie NOT a good place to fall through.

Wimbledon :scream:

Wimbledon sucks. My mother and brother love it and used to play it on the tv for the full 2 weeks. Unfortunately my birthday always fulls during this time so not only do I hate it but its on my birthday.

Now that Im all growed up I bann the turning on of the tv on my birthday. Which is hard as it only rains on July 7th in Perth.

Wimbledon is fun
I love it when Tim Henman gets booted out :up: I dno't like Tim.

beli said:

The Lion King just came out on DVD. ie when all else fails use the TV as a baby sitter.

Thanks for the advice, I only wish I had seen it before starting my day. I ended up taking my 3 girls to an indoor play park at a local shopping mall. Sometimes I do really stupid things, this was one of those times.

I need a cricket.

Back
Top Bottom