Its official # STEP ASIDE JON!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
say hello to KATS NEW AND IMPROVED MAN!!!! i shite you not...ryan adams imposter extraordinaire was at my gym tonight. :ohmy: I was in the yoga studio and i looked out and there he was. RYAN F:censored: ADAMS. Bustin a move on the Leg press.

I couldnt stop staring and i just wanted to run out there and tie him violently with a big red bow, lock him in a giant box and send him to Saginaw with one of those stickers that reads "Do not open till Xmas"

Might i also add that i never really found Ryan attractive till i saw kats new avatar. :love: :drool: he looks very erm...how do you say...

vulnerable? Nobody would hear his screams if I er...em......BC were to like, attack him???

:macdevil:

Original Pic

33632%3C6323232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232335%3A375939ot1lsi

Ali Rose said:
i have no idea where this is (other than somewhere in michigan), but i work on rosters at work (a non-profit charity thing) and i worked on one where a bunch of peeps were in saginaw.

i immediately thought of all you michiganers (??) and that infamous thread with the scandalous barbies.

Re: *takes cold shower

Screaming Flower said:

this picture does incredibly inappropriate things to me. my mind is in a very impure place right now.

What kind of flower are you anyway?

*guess Venus Flytrap*

*runs away*

Kermit never fully explored the benefits of a conservatory I don't think...

~*~*~
..and god only knows what I'd be without you
if you should ever leave me
though life would still go on beneath me
the world could show nothing to me..

I read an interview with him in the latest NME (with BRMC on the cover) and he sure does name drop celebrities alot!

GAHHHHH!!!!!

KAT HOW COULD YOU????!?!?!

you and your friggin boyfriend are sucking me in!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

*claws at screen* :crack: :drool:

~LadyLemon~ said:
Kat, did you know that I am responsible for your Ryan obsession?

Are you saying that it's April's fault that I'm obsessed, but since it was your fault that she had gotten obsessed that it is technically you who is responsible for my obsession?

If so...I think my dad has a few unkind words for you. :laugh: :wave:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i immediately thought of all you michiganers (??)

It's actually Michiganders. Like we're all male geese from Michigan. Or somethin'.

i am not on board with the Ryan love.
with the looks or the music. just don't get it.
but to each her own. i guess.
:silent:

bonosloveslave said:

i am not on board with the Ryan love.
with the looks or the music. just don't get it.
but to each her own. i guess.
:silent:

Good!

More for me!

Me excited already!

:hyper:

I love his voice.

Whiskeytown.... :drool:

I think he's only good-looking because of his personality.

I love the cover of Heartbreaker.

i agree with meggie - his personality increases his cuteness factor about a million times normal.

and his voice.... :drool:

meegannie said:
I think he's only good-looking because of his personality.

I love the cover of Heartbreaker.

3363484723232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232335%3A8438%3B6ot1lsi

Oh...and speaking of his personality...I have a sweet story.

There's a girl at the Ryan Adams board I talk to...she's such a sweetheart. She's 38 years old, and she had won a bout with cancer...only to get it back. She has a 7% survival rate. Well, Ryan reads his board and posts with us every so often. He asked her recently for her address so he could send her a package. She posted yesterday that she got a package from Ryan. He sent her Gold and Demolition vinyl, the new Johnny Cash vinyl, Tift Merrit vinyl, and a single from from Oh Brother Where Art Thou? Ryan replied to her post at the board and said he was glad she received the package, and he wished her a speedy recover.

How sweet can he get?? :cute:

Back
Top Bottom