Its official # STEP ASIDE JON!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
meegannie said:

That is the NICEST story about a rockstar I've ever heard. :cute:

As I just mentioned in the other thread, he also sent her roses today!!!!

That sweet girl is on Cloud 9...I'm so happy for her...:hug:

I made this picture for her... :)

336348%3B923232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232335%3A867348ot1lsi

Hey, April...I just met a gal in the Ryan chat who was at the Detroit show...she was right behind us in line after the show to meet him. She remembers him playing guitar with you next to him and the problems we had with the flash on your camera! :D

She said she asked him for a kiss...and he kissed her on the cheek and the neck!

We should have asked for kisses!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :D

daisybean said:

:crack: That forum is confusing...but I posted...

I'm surprised your still Bonochick on there too...I figured you'd be RyanChick ;)

Hehe...I gotta be me!! :D

It's funny because people there and in chat and stuff call me "bono" for short. A few people call me BC or Kat though. :D

Did you see that Ryan posted last night?? :cute:

He was with Juliet Joslin, workin' on the web site...they asked for any pics we had taken of Ryan. I cut April out of the one (hehe, sorry, girl!) and sent it in. They emailed me back and said they dug the photo and were going to use it! :dance:

Ryan also said that they were going to be overhauling the message board soon...mayhaps an nice layout is ahead?

Like it matters...I'm already addicted...I was in there and in the Ryan chat until 3:30 in the morning. :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom