it's official # Starbucks vanilla

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I just went out wanting to get a Planet Smoothie but they were closed. Drat. So I went next door to the Starbucks and got a large vanilla bean drink, the first time I've ever had one. It's pretty damn good.

Sicy said:
Tell me more about this vanilla bean drink please.

It's like a vanilla shake, except that it really has pure vanilla bean and cream in it and not alot of junk like some other shakes. It's one of Starbucks' non-coffee drinks. It was too late in the day for a bigass dose of caffeine.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I lied. We have about 4 or 5. But there's a lot of miles in between those. They're not on every corner like a lot of cities.

I don't know which side of the city you live on, but we don't have any at all. There's one in the works being built into Target. That should be fun. :|

:mad: Detroit :mad:

verte76 said:
It's like a vanilla shake, except that it really has pure vanilla bean and cream in it and not alot of junk like some other shakes. It's one of Starbucks' non-coffee drinks. It was too late in the day for a bigass dose of caffeine.

That sounds good :drool:

k there is a Starbucks on every freaking corner around here :crack:

there's only one starbucks where i live. five minutes away from me.

are we talking about the same one?

the one near me is on long beach blvd next to togos.

I do not drink coffee, have never been to a Starbucks. Coffee Bean has a non-coffee drink that I like which sounds like it's the same as the Vanilla drink described earlier. If it tastes anything like the one I like, get it, it's great.

Back
Top Bottom